Nandha Engineering College – NEC Erode AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Nandha Engineering College NEC Erode Admission 2019
Nandha Engineering College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
NEC Erode Admission Courses Offered 2019
UG Programs :
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
PG Programs :
- ME ( Master of Engineering )
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
- MCA ( Master of Computer Application )
BE : Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Instrumentation
BTech : Information Technology
ME : Applied Electronics, Engineering Design, Embed system Technology, Power Electronics and Drives, VLSI Design, Structural and Computer Science
MBA : Marketing, Human Resources Management, Finance, Systems, Productions, Entrepreneurship, Banking, Travel and Tourism Management, Hospital and Healthcare Management
NEC Erode Admission Eligibility 2019
BE & BTech
- PCM as compulsory subjects in 10+2
- B.E. in EEE / ECE / Electronics / E&I / Instrumentation and Control / Instrumentation
- B.E. in ME / Automobile / Production / Manufacturing / Industrial / Mechatronics, Marine / Aeronautical
Embed system Technology
- B.E. in EEE / ECE / CSE / E&I / IT / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics / Instrumentation / Software
Power Electronics and Drives
- B.E. in EEE / ECE / E&I / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics / Instrumentation
- B.E. in ECE / EEE / E&I / CSE / IT / Electronics / Instrumentation / Instrumentation and Control
- B.E. in CE / Civil and Structural Engineering
- B.E. in ECE / CSE / IT
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50%
NEC Erode Admission Seats 2019
UG Courses Seats
|1||Electronics and communication Engineering||120|
|2||Computer science and Engineering||120|
|4||Electrical and electronics Engineering||120|
PG Courses Seats
|1||Computer science and Engineering||18|
MBA & MCA Courses Seats
NEC Erode Admission Application Form 2019
NEC Erode Admission application form is available in the official website www.nandhaengg.org.
- Visit the official website of college and download the application form.
- Submit the duly filled application form along with application fees and required documents to the college office.
Nandha Engineering College, Erode
Perundurai Main Road, Vaikkaalmedu,
Erode – 638052, Tamil Nadu.
- The following documents are required to be submitted to the office at the time of application :
- SSLC Mark sheet
- HSC Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Allotment order
- Nativity Certificate
- UG Consolidate Mark sheet
- TANCET Mark sheet
NEC Erode Selection Procedure 2019
Admission procedure – UG
- The students seeking admission to the first semester of the eight semesters B.E. / B.Tech.Degree Programme shall require satisfying eligibility rules as prescribed by the University and the Government of Tamil Nadu from time to time.
Lateral Entry Admission
- The students who possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech. degree programme and required to satisfy the conditions of admissions there to prescribed by the University and the Government of Tamil Nadu. ( or )
- The candidates who possess the Degree in Science ( B.Sc., ) ( 10+2+3 stream ) with Mathematics as a subject at the B.Sc Level are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech. Such candidates shall undergo two additional Engineering subject ( s ) in the third and fourth semesters as prescribed by the respective Board of Studies ( BoS ).
Admission procedure – PG
Students for admission to the M.E. / M.Tech. / MBA / MCA degree programme will be required to satisfy the conditions of admission there to prescribed by the university and Government of Tamil Nadu. Detailed admission criterion is given below.
- Candidates for admission to the first semester of the Postgraduate Degree programme shall be required to have passed an appropriate Under-Graduate Degree Examination as specified under qualification for admission as per the Tamil Nadu Common Admission ( TANCA ) criteria.
- However, the University may decide to restrict admission in any particular year to candidates having a subset of qualifications prescribed at the time of admission.
- Not with standing the qualifying examination the candidate might have passed, the student shall have a minimum level of proficiency in the appropriate programme / courses as prescribed by the University from time to time.
- Eligibility conditions for admission such as the class obtained, the number of attempts in qualification examination and physical fitness will be as prescribed by the University from time to time.
NEC Erode Admission Important Dates 2019
|TNEA||Application Start Date||3rd May, 2019|
|Application End Date||2nd June, 2019|
|TANCET||Application Start Date||2nd April, 2019|
|Exam Date||19th May, 2019 - 20th May, 2019|
Nandha Engineering College,
Erode – Perundurai Main Road,
Erode – 638052,
Telephone No : 04294 225585, 226393,
Mobile : 9842826398, 7373723722,
Fax : 04294 – 224787,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nandhaengg.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.