National Academy of Agricultural Research Management – NAARM Hyderabad Admission 2019
NAARM Hyderabad Admission 2019
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management ( NAARM ) invites admission Application for following programs for the academic session 2019
- PGDM-A ( Management (Agriculture) )
- PGDTMA ( Agriculture )
NAARM Eligibility 2019
PGDM-A Management (Agriculture)
- Candidate should have four-year bachelor’s degree from any Agricultural University or Institution recognized by the ICAR / UGC. 60 % or its equivalent OGPA throughout the academic career
PGDTMA ( Agriculture )
- Candidate should have Post Graduates in Agricultural Sciences / Social Sciences / Physical Sciences / Management / Life Sciences / Engineering / Law OR Graduates in above disciplines with two years work experience after completing the graduate degree.
NAARM Seats 2019
- 49.5 % of the total number of seats allocated for the PGDM-A program is reserved for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates.
NAARM Application Form 2019
- NAARM admission application form is available in the official website naarm.org.in.
How To Apply
- Candidates applying for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management Agriculture courses offered by the institute are required to ensure fulfillment of basic eligibility criteria. They need to collect the application form either online or from the college office.
- For CAT / CMAT Registration candidates must visit the official website of the conducting bodies for online application.
- Aspiring candidates for the PGDM courses must visit the official website of NAARM and download the online application form.
- A downloaded and signed Application form along with a Demand Draft [rupee] 500 ( [rupee] 300 for SC/ST ) in favour of “ICAR-Unit, NAARM A/C” and payable at Hyderabad should be sent to the below mentioned address:
Joint Director (Administration) & Registrar Postgraduate Cell,
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030
The following documents need to be attached with the Application form
- Xth Standard Marksheet & Certificate
- XIIth Standard Marksheet & Certificate
- Degree (UG/PG)/ Provisional Certificate-if Completed
- Course Completion Certificate/Certificate from University Authorities about the status of course completion (In case the candidate is in the final semester of undergraduate course)
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- CAT / CMAT Score Card (Individual sections as well as total)
- CAT/CMAT Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- SC/ST/NC-OBC Certificate (if applicable)
For PGD-TMA program
- Candidates applying for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management Agriculture courses are required to ensure fulfillment of basic eligibility criteria. They need to collect the application form either online or from the college office.
- Aspiring candidates for the PGDTMA course must visit the official website of NAARM and download the application form.
- The duly filled application form should be sent by post to the Academic Cell, ICAR National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Rajendranagar Hyderabad – 500030, Telangana, India along with a Demand Draft of [rupee] 300/- drawn in favour of ICAR Unit NAARM A/C payable at Hyderabad.
NAARM Selection Procedure 2019
- CAT/ CMAT Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Academic Record.
NAARM Important Dates 2019
|1||Application starts from||1st December, 2018|
|2||Application ends on||12th February, 2019|
|3||Last date of Updating CAT/CMAT Score||28th February, 2019|
|4||GD & PI||16th April - 20th April, 2019|
|5||Result||21st May, 2019|
|6||Date Of Admission For PGDMA (2019-20) Batch||18th June, 2019|
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030,
Telephone No. : 91 – 40 – 24581300,
Fax No : 91 – 40 – 24015912,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.naarm.org.in