National Academy of Agricultural Research Management – NAARM PGDMA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NAARM PGDMA Admission 2019
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Hyderabad invites admission application for 2 – Years fully residential program Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Agriculture ( PGDM – Agriculture ) 2019
NAARM PGDMA Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have four-year bachelor’s degree from any Agricultural University or Institution recognized by the ICAR / UGC. 60 % or its equivalent OGPA throughout the academic career
NAARM PGDMA Admission Seats 2019
- PGDMA – 40 Seats
- 49.5 % of the total number of seats allocated for the PGDM-A program is reserved for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates.
NAARM PGDMA Admission Application Form 2019
- NAARM Hyderabad PGDMA Admission Online Application Form is available at University website www.naarm.org.in.
How To Apply
For the PGDM-A program
- Candidates applying for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management Agriculture courses offered by the institute are required to ensure fulfillment of basic eligibility criteria. They need to collect the application form either online or from the college office.
- For CAT / CMAT Registration candidates must visit the official website of the conducting bodies for online application.
- Aspiring candidates for the PGDM courses must visit the official website of NAARM and download the online application form.
- A downloaded and signed Application form along with a Demand Draft ₹ 500 ( ₹ 300 for SC/ST) in favour of “ICAR-Unit, NAARM A/C” and payable at Hyderabad should be sent to the below mentioned address:
Joint Director (Administration) & Registrar Postgraduate Cell,
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030
The following documents need to be attached with the Application form
- Xth Standard Marksheet & Certificate
- XIIth Standard Marksheet & Certificate
- Degree (UG/PG)/ Provisional Certificate-if Completed
- Course Completion Certificate/Certificate from University Authorities about the status of course completion (In case the candidate is in the final semester of undergraduate course)
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- CAT / CMAT Score Card (Individual sections as well as total)
- CAT/CMAT Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- SC/ST/NC-OBC Certificate (if applicable)
NAARM PGDMA Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- NAARM Admission PGDMA Selection Process is based on CAT/ CMAT Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Academic Record.
- During final selection of the shortlisted candidates, their CAT / CMAT score will carry 40% weightage, Group Discussion 25%, Personal Interview 25% and previous academic record 10% weightage.
NAARM PGDMA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application starts from||1st December, 2018|
|2||Application ends on||12th February, 2019|
|3||Last date of Updating CAT/CMAT Score||28th February, 2019|
|4||GD & PI||16th - 20th April, 2019|
|5||Result||21st May, 2019|
|6||Date Of Admission For PGDMA (2019-20) Batch||18th June, 2019|
ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management
Hyderabad 500 030
Telephone No : 040-24581383
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.naarm.org.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.