National Archives of India – NAI Delhi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
National Archives of India NAI Delhi Admission 2019
National Archives of India invites admission application for 38th Short Term Certificate Course in “Archives Management” for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
NAI Delhi Admission Eligibility 2019
- Applicant must be a Graduate in any discipline preferably in humanities from a recognized university.
- Below 30 years for private candidates; below 50 years for sponsored candidates ( Relaxation in age for the reserved categories is applicable as per Government norms ).
NAI Delhi Admission Reservation of Seats 2019
- Seats are reserved for SC / ST / PH & OBC private. Candidates as per Government norms.
NAI Delhi Admission Application Form 2019
National Archives of India admission application form is available in the official website www.nationalarchives.nic.in.
How to apply
- The prescribed application form may be downloaded from National Archives of India website given.
- Application along with attested copies of educational qualification and ₹ 100/- only through crossed Indian Postal Orders / Bank Draft in favour of Administrative Officer, National Archives of India, Janpath, New Delhi-110001, be sent to “The Director General of Archives”, National Archives of India, Janpath, New Delhi-110001.
- Sponsored candidates should apply through proper channel
NAI Delhi Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date of Receipt of Application||11th January, 2019|
|2||Course starts from||4th February, 2019 to 15th March, 2019|
National Archives of India,
Janpath, New Delhi 110001, India.,
Phone No. : 011-23383436,
Fax : 00-91-11-23384127,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nationalarchives.nic.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.