National Board of Examinations – NBE AdmissionAdmission Notification »
National Board of Examinations – NBE Admission 2018
National Board of Examination invites admission application for Diplomate of National Board – Final Examination ( Board Specialties )programs for the academic year 2018.
NBE Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidates who have undergone training as a DNB trainee at any National Board of Examinations accredited institute or any medical college / university recognized institute after having registered with NBE as a DNB trainee and are completin g their prescribed ( as per registration letter ) training as DNB trainee as per the following schedule can undertake the DNB Final Examination in the same specialty subjected to completion of training by the date mentioned & submission of certificate to this effect.
MD / MS
- Candidates who have passed the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Degree from Indian Universities which are duly recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and MD / MS degree has been awarded on or before 30th September, 2018 can apply for the DNB Final examination in same broad specialty.
- Candidates who are registered with NBE and completing their prescribed training ( as per the registration letter ) by 30th June, 2019 are eligible to appear in DNB final Examination.
NBE Admission Application Form 2018
- NBE Admission Application available at the official website www.natboard.edu.in
- DNB Final Examination ( Broad Specialties ) December 2018 has been notified.
- Candidates are advised to carefully go through the Information Bulletin before starting to fill the online application form.
- The online application for DNB Final Examination ( Broad Specialties ) is available at www.exam.natboard.edu.in
- Candidates can submit their online application form on or before 12th October, 2018.
- The candidate will be able to print the hard copy of online application form on successful completion of online application form. While filling the online application form please note that all the fields marked “*” are mandatory.
- Candidate can register for DNB Final Examination ( Broad Specialties ) only once against their primary mobile number and primary e-mail ID.
- The scanned photograph and signature to be uploaded must be in jpg / jpeg format and should not be more than 100KB size.
- The photograph should have the following specifications:
- Size of photograph : minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- A caption indicating the name of the candidate and date of capturing the photograph should be there at the bottom of the photograph.
- Background of the Photograph : white
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Candidate should avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with atleast 600 dpi Resolutions.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
- Fee for DNB Final Examination ( Broad Specialties ) ( ₹5500/- ) can be deposited
- After successful submission of online application form candidate has the following documents ( self attacted or certified ) to the following address.
The National Board of Examinations,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg ( Ring Road ),
- Printed copy of application form downloaded from the website after successful submission.
- DNB Training completion certificate as per the format
- Copy of letter of Registration issued by NBE.
- Thesis acceptance letter issued by NBE if any.
- Admit Card will not be issued to the candidates who have not submitted the above mentioned documents.
NBE Admission Selection Procedure 2018
- NBE Admission Selection of the candidates is done on the basis of DNB Entrance Exam
NBE Admission Exam Centers 2018
NBE Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Opening of Online Exam Form||15th September, 2018|
|2||Closing of Online Exam Form||12th October, 2018|
|3||Date of Final Examinations 2018(Theory)||07th, 08th and 09th December, 2018|
|4||Last date of receiving of hardcopy of Application form at NBE office||22nd October, 2018|
New Delhi – 110 029,
Phone No. : 011 – 46054605,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.natboard.edu.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.