National Centre for Disease Control – NCDC AdmissionAdmission Notification »
National Centre for Disease Control – NCDC Admission 2015
22, Sham Nath Marg,
New Delhi – 110 054, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 11 – 23913148,
Fax : + 91 – 11 – 23922677,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ncdc.gov.in.
National Centre for Disease Control invites application from eligible candidates for admission to 2 year Master of Public Health ( MPH ) in Field Epidemiology ( FE ) Program 2015.
NCDC Admission Eligibility Criteria 2015 :
- Candidates possessing MBBS degree from any recognized institution are eligible to apply for the course. The course is open to both Fresh as well as In-service MBBS Graduates. In-service personnel with the above qualification working in health institutions / organizations in Central / State governments or Public Sector having 5 years experience, of which at least 3 years should be in public health activities are eligible. Such candidates, at the time of counseling for NCDC admission, would need to furnish a letter from their employer that, if they are admitted, they would be relieved for two years for undertaking the course on a full-time basis at NCDC.
- Age : The upper age limit is 45 years for in – service candidates and 35 years for others as on 1st August, 2015.
NCDC Admission Selection Procedure 2015 :
- The maximum number of seats is 20, including two seats earmarked for World Health Organization sponsored fellows. For the remaining 18 seats, admission will be done on the basis of an entrance test to be conducted by the University. These 18 seats will be distributed in the ratio of 60% for In-Service Candidates and 40% for Direct Candidates. Reservation will be as
per Central Government Institutions : 27% for Other Backward Classes; 15% for Scheduled Castes; 7.5% for Scheduled Tribes; 5% for Defence category and 3% for Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- The Entrance Test / Counseling / Selection of candidates for NCDC admission to the course is done by the GGSIP University.
- Note : The course is not recognized by the Medical Council of India.
NCDC Admission Exam Pattern 2015 :
The NCDC MPH Entrance exam contains the following subjects :
- General Aptitude
- Allied Health Sciences
- Biotechnology, Biochemistry
- Microbiology and Entomology
- Public Health
NCDC Admission Application Form 2015 :
- NCDC admission application form can be Downloaded from National Centre for Disease Control Website : www.ncdc.gov.in.
- The Entrance Test for NCDC Admission to MPH ( FE ) by the University has been scheduled to be held on : 2nd May, 2015.
- Filled NCDC admission application post by sent to the following address :
National Centre for Disease Control,
22, Sham Nath Marg,
New Delhi – 110 054, India.
NCDC Admission Important Dates 2015 :
Last date for submission of NCDC MPH Online application : 07th April, 2015
Date of CET exam : 2nd May, 2015 ( Saturday ) 10.30 am to 1.00 pm
NCDC MPH CET Result : 12th May, 2015