National Dairy Research Institute – NDRI Karnal AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NDRI Karnal Admission 2019
National Dairy Research Institute Karnal invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) Program for the academic session 2019 – 20.
NDRI Karnal Admission Course Specializations 2019
- Dairy Microbiology
- Dairy Chemistry
- Dairy Technology
- Dairy Engineering
- Animal Biochemistry
- Animal Biotechnology
- Animal Genetics & Breeding
- Livestock Production & Management
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension Education
- Veterinary Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance
NDRI Karnal Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates having passed ( or due to appear in the final examination ) their Master’s degree in the concerned field with Overall Grade Point Average ( OGPA ) of at least 6.60 / 10.00 in ten-point scale, at least 3.25 / 5.00 in five-point scale, at least 2.60 / 4.00 in four-point scale for General, OBC and UPS categories candidates whereas for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped ( PH ) candidates the said requirement is an OGPA of at least 5.60 / 10.00, 2.75 / 5.00, 2.20 / 4.00 respectively.
|5||Animal Biochemistry||M.Sc. / M.V.Sc. / M.Tech. / M.Sc. Dairying / M.V.Sc. Dairying In ( Animal Biochemistry / Animal Biotechnology / Bio-Chemistry / Biotechnology / Veterinary Biochemistry / Animal Physiology / Animal Nutrition / Dairy Bacteriology / Dairy Microbiology / Microbiology / Dairy Chemistry / Biomedical Sciences / Molecular Biology & Biotechnology|
|7||Animal Genetics and Breeding|
|8||Livestock Production and|
|9||Animal Nutrition||M.Sc. / M.V.Sc. ( Animal Nutrition )|
|12||Agricultural Extension Education)**|
|14||Veterinary Gynecology and Obstetrics||M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics / M.V.Sc. and in Animal Reproduction, Gynecology and Obstetrics|
|15||Food Safety & Quality Assurance|
- For Ph.D. Programme minimum age limit shall be 21 years on or before 31st July, 2019. There will be no upper age limit.
NDRI Karnal Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- There will be only one paper based on subject matter of 2 hrs duration and of 150 marks. Paper will be objective type with multiple choice questions.
- The syllabus of written examination for Ph.D. programme in each of fifteen disciplines.
NDRI Karnal Admission Application Form 2019
- National Dairy Research Institute admission application form will be available at website www.ndri.res.in.
- Candidates applying for the Admissions in various Ph.D. programmes of ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute ( Deemed University ) Karnal ( Haryana ) are required to apply online only through the official website of NDRI, Karnal and accessing the link ‘Apply Online’. Application will not be accepted by any other mode. Candidates are requested to read important instructions for filling up online application form before apply available on the website.
- All correspondence for admission should be addressed to the Academic Coordinator, ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal-132001 ( Haryana ).
- In case of SC / ST and OBC candidate, a certificate from a first class Magistrate of a District / Competent Authority indicating that the candidate belongs to a particular category.
- All original certificates and marks sheet are to be produced at the time of registration / counselling. Candidates who do not produce all the original certificates and mark sheet will be not admitted.
- If a candidate will fully furnishes wrong information or suppresses any relevant information, his / her candidature / admission will automatically stand cancelled.
|1||For General / OBC||₹ 1200/-|
|2||For SC / ST/ PH||₹ 600/-|
NDRI Karnal Admission Selection Procedure
- The application Fees ( Non refundable ) of ₹ 600/- ( for SC / ST/ Divyang ) and ₹ 1200/- ( for General / OBC ) shall be charged. The candidates who fulfil the minimum qualifications will be eligible to appear in the entrance examination. Name and Roll Nos. of eligible candidates will be displayed on NDRI Website. Those who are not found eligible, their names will be displayed separately.
- The qualifying marks for the written examination will be 50% ( 45% for SC / ST and Divyang category ) marks.
- The final selection for admission to Ph.D. will be based on merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- Only those students will be allowed to register for admission who will complete their qualifying examination in all respect latest before the commencement of academic session 2019-20
- The result will be announced latest by 3rd week of June 2019 and the merit list showing marks of qualified candidates will be displayed on NDRI website.
- Information Bulletin will be uploaded at NDRI website.
NDRI Karnal Admission Examination Centres 2019
- The Entrance Exam for the academic year 2019 – 2020 will be conducted at seven centres i.e. Karnal / Kurukshetra, Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram and Hyderabad.
Important Dates for NDRI Karnal Admission 2019
|1||Closing date of Online Registration||June, 2019|
|2||Date of application submission with late fee||June, 2019|
|3||Date of online Entrance Examination||June, 2019|
|4||Date of declaration of result||July, 2019|
|5||Date of 1st Counselling||July, 2019|
|6||Date of 2nd Counselling||July, 2019|
|7||Classes will starts at NDRI Campus||July, 2019|
NDRI Deemed University,
Karnal – 132 001,
Phone No : 0184 – 2259008,
Fax : 0184 – 2250042,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ndri.res.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.