National Geophysical Research Institute – NGRI Admission 2019
National Geophysical Research Institute NGRI Admission 2019
CSIR National Geophysical Research Institute invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) in Earth Science program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
CSIR NGRI Admission Eligibility 2019
- The basic eligibility criteria for admission to this program is M.Sc. / M.Sc. Tech / M. Tech degree with first class ( 60% marks ) in any branch of physical sciences, viz. Geoscience / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics.
- Candidates are also required to qualify CSIR-UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship ( JRF ). Selection of candidates is done on the basis of their performance in a personal interview session conducted by AcSIR ( CSIR – NGRI ).
CSIR NGRI Admission Application Form 2019
CSIR National Geophysical Research Institute admission application form is available in the official website www.ngri.org.in.
- Aspiring candidates may visit the AcSIR official website and fill the online application form.
- The application process also requires candidates to submit his / her research objectives as well as the recommendation of the respective project leader directly to Coordinator AcSIR within the specified dates.
- Applications received beyond the prescribed deadline will be thoroughly rejected.
- Once applications have been received, NGRI shortlists candidates on the basis of their CSIR – NET score and other factors such as academic performance, work experience etc. and conducts a personal interview session based on which selections are done.
- UGC – NET / JRF Admit Card and Score Card
- Class XII, Graduation and Master Degree Certificates and Marks Cards
- Research Proposal and Recommendation Letter
- Category Certificate, as applicable
- Sponsorship Certificate from the Head of Organization
- Medical Certificate for Fitness
- Any other document deemed necessary
CSIR NGRI Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is through Personal Interview
CSIR NGRI Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of Close of Deposit of Fee & Submission of Online Application||30th August, 2019|
|2||Last Date of receipt of Duly complete hard copy on online application in Examination Unit||4th September, 2019|
|3||Last Date of receipt of Duly complete hard copy on online application in Examination Unit From Remote areas||10th September, 2019|
|4||Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR website||1st November, 2019|
|5||Date of CSIR UGC NET examination||22nd December, 2019|
CSIR National Geophysical Research Institute,
Uppal Road, Hyderabad – 500007,
Phone No. : +91 40 2701 2000,
Fax : + 91 40 27171564,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ngri.org.in.