National Inland Navigation Institute AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NINI Admission 2014
( Inland Waterways Authority of India ),
( Ministry of Shipping, Government of India ),
Gaighat, Patna – 800007,
Tele Phone : 0612 – 3244230, 6550562.
Website : www.niniedu.com
National Inland Navigation Institute invites applications for admission to the ( 10th Pass Students ) “Job Oriented Residential Course” Rating Induction Course for Inland Vessels.
1. NINI Admission Course Duration : Six months
2. NINI Admission Eligibility : 10th Pass
3. Age Limit for NINI Admission : Between 1 years to 25 years as on 17th February, 2014 ( Relaxable up to 5 years for SC / ST candidates )
4. NINI Physical Standards : Medically fit. Eyesight should be 6/6 in both eyes and no color blindness.
5. NINI Admission Course Fees : ₹ 13,000/- ( Excluding Boarding and Lodging )
Seat Reservation 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST & 27% for OBC
National Inland Navigation Institute Last date for Submission of bio-data / application is 11th January, 2014. A qualifying test will be held on 19th January 2014, Psychometric test and Interview of selected candidates will be held on the same day.
A sample application form may be downloaded from the institute’s website www.niniedu.com or www.iwai.aov.in Eligible candidates should send their bio-data / application form with 10th passed certificate, marks sheet, 2 photographs and self addressed envelope to “The Principal, National Inland Navigation Institute, Gaighat, and Patna – 800 007.” Bio – data / application form with attachments may also be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the course and institute visit us at www.niniedu.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.