National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management – MANAGE AdmissionAdmission Notification »
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management – MANAGE Admission 2019
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Agri Business Management – PGDM ( ABM ) program 2019.
MANAGE PGDM ( ABM ) Admission Eligibility 2019
- The candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree in Agriculture Sciences or in Agriculture-related disciplines, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [ 45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Persons with Disability ( DA ) category ] of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Sciences or Agriculture – related disciplines recognised by ICAR. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10 + 2 ) or equivalent.
- Agriculture related disciplines shall include : Agriculture, Agri Business Management, Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Information Technology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Dairy Technology, Energy and Environmental Engineering, Fisheries, Food Technology, Food Processing Engineering, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture, Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry and all other streams of Agriculture and Allied subjects. or
- The candidate must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in any other subject ( like Humanities, Social Sciences, Engineering, Pure Sciences, Commerce etc. – this list is only illustrative) with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Persons with Disability ( DA ) category) from a University or Institution as defined in the above paragraph. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidates must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10 + 2 ) or equivalent.
- The candidates must have a valid Score of CAT – 2018 conducted by Indian Institutes of Management.
- MANAGE uses CAT score for short-listing the candidates for admission in PGDM ( ABM ). IIMs have no other role either in the selection process or in conduct of the program.
- Candidates who are in final year of their graduation can also apply and submit their provisional certificate and mark sheets / grade card indicating up to date and latest cumulative marks / CGPA / OGPA till the previous year / semester and also indicate the same in the application form.
MANAGE Hyderabad PGDM ABM Admission Application Form 2019
- NIAEM PGDM ( ABM ) Online application form can be filled on the website www.manage.gov.in.
- MANAGE Hyderabad PGDM ( ABM ) admission application form can also be downloaded and filled manually, though it may be more efficient and accurate to fill the form online and then take the print out. Prospectus can be obtained by sending a DD of ₹ 200/-
- The filled in application form and enclosures along with application fee of ₹ 1200/- ( ₹ 600/- for SC and ST categories ) payable through Demand Draft drawn in favour of MANAGE, Hyderabad may be sent to the following address
PGDM ( ABM ) National Institute Of Agricultural Extension Management ( Manage ),
- Last date for receiving filled in applications at MANAGE 31st December, 2018.
MANAGE PGDM ( ABM ) Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- All applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to submit the CAT – 2018 Score Card latest by 31st January, 2019.
- Merit list will be generated for calling candidates for Group Discussion, Personal Interview etc. by adding the Diversity Factor to the CAT Score. The merit list will be prepared category wise i.e. OC, OBC ( Non Creamy layer ), SC, ST, PH and Kashmiri Migrants.
- Diversity Factor weightage will be assigned to various academic disciplines.
- Candidates shall be called for group discussion, personal interview and other testing parameters for different categories.
MANAGE Hyderabad PGDM ABM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for receiving filled in applications||31st December, 2018|
|2||Personal Interview and Essay Writing at at MANAGE Hyderabad||April, 2019|
|3||Announcement of Results||April, 2019|
NIAEM ( MANAGE )
Hyderabad – 500 030,
Phone No. : 040 – 24016704 / 06 / 08,
Fax : +91-40-24015388
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.manage.gov.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.