National Institute of Bank Management – NIBM Pune Admission 2016
National Institute of Bank Management,
NIBM PO, Kondhwe Khurd,
Pune – 411 048,
Telephone No. : 020 – 26716000,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nibmindia.org.
National Institute of Bank Management invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Banking & Financial Services ) 2016 – 2018.
NIBM Pune Admission Eligibility Criteria 2016 :
- NIBM will use scores of CAT 2015 / ATMA ( February 2016 ) / CMAT ( 2016 ) for short-listing candidates for GDPI.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university / institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades / CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university / institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university / institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply. Such candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal / Head of the Department / Registrar / Director of the University / Institution certifying that the candidate is currently in the final year / is awaiting final results and has obtained atleast 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades / marks.
- Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the NIBM PGPBF Program provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by 30th June, 2016 from the Principal / Registrar of their college / institute ( issued on or before 30th June, 2016 ) stating that they have completed all the requirements ( the results may, however, be awaited ) for obtaining the bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate.
- Their NIBM Admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheet and a certificate of having passed the bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification referred to in the certificate issued by Principal / Registrar of their college / institute with atleast 50% marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is 31st October, 2016. Non – fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission. NIBM would not allow any candidate to join the program in case the candidate is unable to complete all the requirements for a bachelor degree on or before 30th June, 2016.
- Instances of provision of incorrect information and process violation detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected in subsequent years, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
NIBM Pune Admission Procedure 2016 :
- Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM ( B & FS ) of NIBM should appear for the CAT 2015 / ATMA ( Feb 2016 ) / CMAT ( 2016 ).
- Candidates short – listed on the basis of CAT 2015 / ATMA ( Feb 2016 ) / CMAT ( 2016) Scores will be called for Group Discussion and Interview during April, 2016 in select centers. Short listed applicants may have to take additional written test if required at the later stage.
- IIMs or any other Institutions will have no role either in selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
NIBM Pune Admission Application Form 2016 :
- Candidates should apply to NIBM by filling NIBM’s online application form ww.nibmindia.org. The last date for receiving filled – in NIBM Application Form is 10th March, 2016.
- All communications should be addressed to :
The Dean-Education & Principal,
National Institute of Bank Management,
NIBM PO,Kondhwe Khurd, Pune 411 048,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Telephone No. : 020 – 26716000.