NID Vijayawada Admission 2015
National Institute of Design invites admission application for 4 Year Graduate Diploma Program In Design ( GDPD ) following areas of specialization at the NID Vijayawada campus for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
Industrial Design | Communication Design | Textile & Apparel Design
NID Admission 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Graduate Diploma Program in Design ( GDPD ) :
- who have passed or who will appear for qualifying examinations under the Higher Secondary ( 10+2 ) or equivalents like AISSCE / IB / ISC during the academic year 2014 – 15.
- Successful candidates shall be given admission to the academic program, by the institute, subject to their passing the qualifying examinations. The medium of instruction at NID is English.
- Age Limit : Upper age limit for candidates is 20 years ( Relaxable by 3 years for reserved categories ) as on 1st June, 2015.
- For General Category : The candidates born before 1st June, 1995 are not eligible.
- For Reserved Categories : The candidates born before 1st June, 1992 are not eligible.
- Discipline allotment takes place only at the end of the first year ( Foundation Program ), based purely on student’s performance in the Foundation Program and the number of seats available in desired discipline
NID Admission Seats 2015
Projected Number of seats in GDPD : 60 ( Includes reserved seats for SC, ST, PH, OBC as per Government of India norms ).
NID Admit Card 2015
On the basis of information given in the NID Application Form, Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates will be available for download from https://applyadmission.net/nidv2015 from 2nd June, 2015 onwards.
Admit Card will not be sent by post. Candidates are advised to regularly check website https://applyadmission.net/nidv2015 for updates.
Design Aptitude Test Centres 2015
The Design Aptitude Test ( DAT ) for all UG Programmes will be conducted on 14th June, 2015 at 7 cities mentioned here.
The candidate has to select only ONE city for the examination on 14th June, 2015 carefully. No request for change in examination center will be entertained at any stage.
NID Admission 2015 Application Form
Candidates can apply online at https://applyadmission.net/nidv2015. Guidelines for applying online may be referred for the purpose. The applicant need not buy the Admission Prospectus as the Prospectus is available online at https://applyadmission.net/nidv2015 free of cost. However, the Application Fee has to be paid either through online payment gateway or through Bank Demand Draft issued in favour of “ALL INDIA MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION” payable at New Delhi.
• Fees for General /OBC (Non-Creamy) Category : 1500/- through AIMA payment gateway or 1500/- by Demand Draft.
• Fees for SC / ST / PH Category : 750/- through AIMA payment gateway or 750/- by Demand Draft.
Mode of Payment : Credit Cards / Debit Cards & Demand Draft :
(A) Credit Cards / Debit Cards : Payments of application fee ( 1500/- or 750/-) can be made through credit cards / debit cards as explained on the website. The Bank and transaction charges on the application fee will be borne by the Applicant.
(B) Demand Draft : Payment of application fee ( 1500/- in case of GEN / OBC ( Non-Creamy ) candidates and 750/- in case of SC / ST / PH candidates ) can be made through Bank Demand Draft as explained. The Demand Draft should be issued in favour of “ALL INDIA MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION”, payable at New Delhi. The details of the Demand Draft are to be filled in the online application form.
Candidates applying through Demand Draft are required to send the printout of the Application Form, duly completed in all respect, along with Demand Draft on the following address on or before 22nd May, 2015 :
Project Manager – CMS
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110003
Important Dates for NID Admission 2015
- Online registration : 03rd May, 2015 to 22nd May, 2015
- Last date for online registration : 22nd May, 2015.
- Admit card will be available online only from : 02nd June, 2015
- Design aptitude test ( DAT ) for GDPD : 14th June, 2015.
- Announcement of Phase I Design Aptitude Test results : 11th July, 2015.
- Announcement of final result : 14th August, 2015
- Last date for Payment of fees : 22nd August, 2015
- Counselling : 14th September, 2015 onwards