National Institute of Epidemiology – NIE Chennai AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NIE MPH Admission 2019
National Institute of Epidemiology invites application from eligible candidates for admission of MPH ( Master of Public Health ) Program for the academic session 2019
NIE MPH Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must complete M.B.B.S. degree recognized by Medical Council of India
- Working in public health, preferably regularized and permanent employees of State or Central Government Department or Medical institutions
- Private ( NonGovernment ) candidates worked / working in public health
- Candidate must have three years experience in public health related activities
- Candidate must have age up to 45 years as on 1st August, 2019. SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates will be eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India rules
NIE MPH Admission Application Form 2019
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s Website: www.nie.gov.in
- The prescribed application form given in the website or its photocopy alone should be used.
- Application in any other form will not be considered
- Duly filled in prescribed Application Form with necessary enclosures should be sent to the following address, superscribing “Application for MPH” on top of the cover.
MPH Program Co-ordinator
ICMR School of Public Health
ICMR – National Institute of Epidemiology
Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ay
- Applications should be submitted along with the application fee of [rupee]600/ by means of a Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “Director, NIE” payable at Chennai.
- Applications without the application fee will not be considered
NIE MPH Admission Selection Process 2019
- A Selection Committee constituted by SCTIMST and NIE will select the candidates based on the following criteria
- Review of the application form
- Written test ( if necessary )
- Personal interview at NIE, Chennai
- Reservation of seats will be as per Government of India norms being followed by SCTIMST. Mere possession of the eligibility criteria will not entail selection for the course. The decision of the Director, SCTIMST, shall be final for selection of the candidates.
NIE MPH Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for receipt of application||31st December, 2018|
|2||Date of commencement of the course||1st July, 2019|
NIE Admission 2018
National Institute of Epidemiology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following courses for the academic session 2018
NIE Admission Courses 2018
- Social Sciences
- Operational Research
- Laboratory Science
NIE Admission Eligibility 2018
- The candidate should be studying MBBS / MD / MPH / M.Sc ( Bio statistics / medical statistics / Med. Sociology / Microbiology, Biotechnology / MLT / Nutrition ) / MSW/ MA ( Social work ) / B.Tech ( BT ) / M.Tech ( BT ) from State / Central Government / MCI / AICTE / UGC – recognized University / College / Institute.
NIE Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- NIE admission application form will be available at the website www.nie.gov.in.
- The application must be forwarded by the Principal / Head of Department of the college, along with the necessary enclosures.
- The list of required enclosures is mentioned on the application form.
- The application form submitted in the prescribed proforma ‘should reach NIE’ within the stipulated time-frame for the laboratory-based programmes.
- All applications received after closing date ( last working day of the specified month ) will not be considered.
- Applications with incomplete information will not be considered.
- Applications for lab based programmes received before the stipulated period or after the closing date will not be entertained.
NIE Admission Selection Process 2018
- The selection of candidates will be based on the past academic record and availability of the supervisor.
- Preference will be given to students of Government institutions.
- The selected candidates will be informed by email.
- The applications will be scrutinized by the Student Project Coordination Committee ( SPCC ) of NIE.
- The decision of the committee will be final and selected candidates will be intimated individually and the selection list will be posted on the NIE website.
- Selected candidates will be assigned to NIE scientists and faculty designated by the Director NIE.
Department of Health Research Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,
Government of India,
Chennai – 600 077,
Phone No. : 044 – 26136417 / 26136420,
Fax : 044 – 26136426,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nie.gov.in.