National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology – NIFFT AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NIFFT Admission 2019
National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following programs for academic sessions 2019
- B.Tech ( Manufacturing Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering )
- M.Tech ( Foundry and Forge Technology, Manufacturing Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Environmental Engineering )
- PhD ( Doctor of Philosophy ) ( Foundry Technology, Forge Technology, Manufacturing Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Department of Applied Science and Humanities )
- ADC ( Advanced Diploma Course ) ( Foundry/ Forge Technology )
NIFFT Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate must be have passed 10, +2/ Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination from a recognized State/ Central Board. Also, the applicant must be a JEE (Main) qualified.
- Candidate must have a BE/ B.Tech degree in any relevant discipline from a recognized university/ institute.
Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD )
- Candidate must have a Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Advanced Diploma Course ( ADC )
- Candidate must have a Diploma degree in Metallurgical / Mechanical/ Production Engineering or a B.Sc. degree in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from any recognized university/ institute.
NIFFT Admission Application Form 2019
How to Apply
- NIFFT Admission Application Form available at the official website www.nifft.ac.in
- Candidates shall download the application form available at the website of NIFFT, Ranchi
- Fill in the application form and post it to the Dean, NIIFT Ranchi.
- Submit the application fee through DD in favor of “NIFFT” payable at Ranchi.
NIFFT Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- NIFFT Admission Selection Process is based on JEE Main + Counselling
- NIFFT Admission Selection Process is based on Entrance-based
- NIFFT Admission Selection Process is based on Written Test/ Interview
- NIFFT Admission Selection Process is based on Written test conducted by the institute
NIFFT Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form ( JEE Main )||1st December, 2018 - 1st January, 2019|
|2||Exam date ( JEE Main )||8th April, 2019 (Offline) & 15th – 16th April, 2019 (Offline)|
National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology,
Hatia, Ranchi – 834 003,
Phone No : 0651 – 2292022,
Fax : 0651 – 2290860,
Website : www.nifft.ac.in