National Institute of Health and Family Welfare – NIHFW New Delhi Admission 2018Admission Notification »
NIHFW New Delhi Admission 2018
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare invites admission application for Teaching Programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
NIHFW New Delhi Admission Courses Offered 2018
- M.D. ( Community Health Administration )
- Diploma in Health Administration
- PGDPHM – Post – graduate diploma in public health management
- Professional development course in management, public health & health sector reforms for district level medical officers
NIHFW New Delhi Admission Eligibility 2018
M.D. ( Community Health Administration )
- Candidate must have completed satisfactorily one year of compulsory rotating internship after passing the final MBBS examination and must have full registration with the State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- After fulfilling the requirements as stated above the candidate must have 5 years professional experience on or before 31 March of advertisement out of which two years experience should be in a department such as preventive and social medicine / community health / hospital administration / public health administration and allied disciplines of epidemiology, maternal and child health nutrition etc. in a medical college / recognised hospital / research institution in Delhi or in a teaching hospital outside Delhi and another 3 years experience at State / central level or in local bodies, armed forces medical services, public or voluntary sector organisations, railways, ESIC.
- The candidate who fulfill the above eligibility conditions is allowed to appear in Common Written Screening Test to be held for post graduate degree / diploma courses by Delhi University.
Diploma in Health Administration
- A candidate must have completed satisfactorily one year of compulsory rotating internship after passing the final MBBS examination and must have full registration with the State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- The candidates who fulfill the above eligibility condition is allowed to appear in Common Written Screening Test to be held for post graduate degree / diploma courses by Delhi University.
- Applicants should have a Graduate / Post Graduate degree in Medicine, AYUSH, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy, Health Sciences, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Natural / life Sciences, Management, Social Sciences, Social Work, Economics, Statistics or any equivalent qualification.
NIHFW New Delhi Admission Application Form 2018
NIHFW New Delhi admission application form is available in the official website www.nihfw.org
Send Completed NIHFW New Delhi admission application drawn in favour of the “Director, NIHFW”, payable in New Delhi, sent by post to the following address : National Institute of Health And Family Welfare
Munirka, New Delhi – 110067, India
NIHFW New Delhi Selection Procedure 2018
- The selection will be made strictly on, the basis of merit. Eligible candidates would be screened, based on their application and statement of purpose by a specially constituted screening committee. Shortlisted candidates would then be interviewed and the final list will be announced.
- The final selection of the candidate is based on qualifications, relevant experience, statement of purpose and interview.
- The weightage for each component will be a follows :
|3.||Statement of purpose||10%|
NIHFW New Delhi Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Last date of receiving Nominations at NIHFW||2nd July, 2018|
|2||Last date with late fee of [rupee] 500/-||23th July, 2018
|3||Course starts on||1st August, 2018|
|4||Course Finishes||31st July, 2019|
National Institute of Health and Family welfare,
Baba Gangnath Marg,
Munirka, New Delhi – 110067, India.,
Telephone No : 91 – 11 – 26100057 / + 91 – 11 – 26185696,
Fax No : + 91 – 11 – 26101623,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nihfw.org