National Institute of Industrial Engineering – NITIE Mumbai Admission 2016
NITIE 2016 Admission
National Institute of Industrial Engineering,
Deputy Registrar / Assistant Registrar ( Academic ),
NITIE, Vihar Lake,
Mumbai – 400087,
Telephone No : 022 28573371, 28035317, 28035370, 28035251, 28035363,
Fax : 022 28572066, 022 28573251
E-mail : email@example.com,
Website : www.nitie.edu.
NITIE 2016 PG Diploma Admission
National Institute of Industrial Engineering invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Programs for the academic year 2016 – 2018.
- PGDIM – Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management.
- PGDISEM – Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environment Management.
NITIE 2016 Admission Eligibility & Selection Procedure
Indian Students :
To be eligible, the candidate has to have a full – time Engineering / Technology degree in any branch from a recognized university with aggregate 60% ( relaxable by 5% for SC / ST / PwD candidates ). Students in the final year of graduation can also apply subject to the following conditions:
- Complete their examination, viva voce etc, by June 2016.
- Submit the final year mark-sheet and provisional certificate, latest by September 2016.
Applicants should take the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) 2015 conducted by the IIMs in order to apply for the programes.
International Students :
- Candidates should have full time Engineering / Technology graduation in any branch with aggregate 60% marks and a valid GMAT score. Candidates from non-English speaking countries should possess a valid TOEFL score.
- Final year Engineering / Technology candidates can also apply, provided they qualify the above criteria for exams appeared till date.
- Students appearing for final year exams in 2016 will be permitted to submit their result by 30th September, 2016. Their admission will stand cancelled in case they fail to meet the qualifying requirements.
Sponsored Candidates :
- Those applying for PGDISEM program under “Sponsored” category have to download the sponsorship form, get it certified from the employer and bring at the time of GD and PI along with other documents.
- Sponsored candidates are NOT required to give the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) conducted by IIMs. While CAT score is not mandatory for sponsored candidates, they have to appear for a written test conducted by NITIE when called for personal interview.
- The sponsored candidates are required to have atleast 2 years of relevant experience after graduation in Engineering / Technology as on 15th June, 2016.
- Sponsored candidate should provide certificates from current and previous employer as the case may be to support work experience.
NITIE 2016 Admission Application Form
- NITIE application process is common to both PGDIM / PGDISEM programme. To apply, the candidates must fill the form on the admissions portal.
- NITIE 2016 Application processing fee is 1000/- ( Rupees One thousand only ) in case of General and OBC candidates, 500/- ( Rupees Five Hundred only ) in case of SC / ST / PwD candidates. This fee can be paid through payment gateway.
- NITIE 2016 candidates are shortlisted for the GD and PI process based on their CAT scores subject to meeting minimum eligibility criteria. Shortlisted candidates are called to the institute campus for the GD and PI process.
Important Dates for NITIE Admission 2016
|NITIE 2016 Online Application Begins||2nd November, 2015|
|NITIE 2016 Online Application Closes||15th January , 2016 ( 17:00 Hrs )|
|NITIE 2016 Group Discussion / Personal Interview||March / April, 2016|
|NITIE 2016 Course Begins||June, 2016|
NITIE Mumbai Admission 2015
National Institute of Industrial Engineering invites admission application for eligible candidates to the Fellow ( Doctoral ) Program for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
Areas : Industrial Engineering, Operations and Supply Chain management, Manufacturing and Systems Management, Project Management, Technology Management, IT & Systems, Decision Sciences, Ergonomics, Industrial Safety and Environmental Management, OB & HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounts and Economics & Strategy.
NITIE Mumbai FDP 2015 Admission Eligibility
Masters degree or equivalent in Engineering / Technology, Management, Economics, Commerce, Social Science, Life sciences and Pure Sciences with 60% aggregate marks ( relaxable by 5% in case of SC / ST / PD candidates ) from recognized University / Institution, CA / ICWA and ACS. Those appearing for their final examination in the respective disciplines can also apply. Project / Work experience in these areas would be preferred. As per Govt. of India rules, reservation of seats exist for SC / ST / OBC-NC ( Non-Creamy ) and PD candidates.
NITIE Mumbai FDP 2015 Admission Selection Process
All candidates are required to appear in a written test conducted by NITIE. Candidates are selected based on written test, past academic achievements, research presentation and personal interview.
NITIE Mumbai FDP 2015 Admission Application Form
- Interested candidates should apply through ONLINE only NITIE Mumbai www.nitie.edu.
- NITIE Admission Application Fee : Application fee is 1000/- ( 500/- in case of SC / ST / PD candidates ) plus bank charges as applicable. Online / Challan payment option is available through all branches of SBI and ICCI bank.
Important Dates for NITIE Mumbai FDP Admission 2015
- NITIE Mumbai Online application begins : 16th February, 2015 onwards.
- NITIE Mumbai Online application Closure : 31st March, 2015.
- Written Test/ PI/ Research Presentation : 18th – 19th May, 2015
- Course Begins : June, 2015
NITIE Mumbai Admission Eligibility 2016 – NITIE Selection Procedure 2016 – NITIE Online Application Form 2016 – NITIE Admission Last Date 2016 – NITIE PGDM Admission Notification 2016.
Admission Notification Related : NITIE PGDIM 2016 Admission, NITIE PGDIE 2016 Admission Procedure, NITIE 2016 Admission Notification, National Institute of Industrial Engineering – NITIE Mumbai Admission 2016, NITIE 2016 Admission Eligibility, NITIE 2016 PGDIE Eligibility Criteria, Admission Notice for NITIE 2016, NITIE Mumbai 2016 PGDISEM Online Admission Form, PG Diploma Admission in NITIE Mumbai 2016, NITIE 2016 Admission Process, NITIE 2016 Admission Criteria, NITIE 2016 Admission Application Form, NITIE 2016 Online Admission Form, NITIE 2016 Admission Form Download, NITIE 2016 Admission Form Submission, NITIE 2016 Admission Form Last Date, Issue of NITIE Admission Form 2016, NITIE PGDIE 2016 Admission Schedule, NITIE 2016 PGDM Admission Detail, National Institute of Industrial Engineering PGDISEM Admission 2016, NITIE Mumbai 2016 Admission Requirements, NITIE 2016 Admission Date, NITIE 2016 Admission Brochure, NITIE 2016 Selection Procedure,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for national institute of industrial engineering – nitie mumbai admission 2016 by shanmugapriya