National Institute of Mass Communication – NIMC New Delhi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NIMC Admission 2019
National Institute of Mass Communication invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the UG, PG and Short Term courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
NIMC Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Diploma In Mass Communication, Advertisement And Journalism ( 1 Year )
- Bachelors in in Mass Communication, Advertisement and Journalism ( 3 Years )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertisement and Journalism ( 1 Year )
- MA in Mass Communication, Advertisement and Journalism ( 2 Years )
Short Term Courses
- Diploma in News Reading, Anchoring & Reporting
- Diploma in Video Production, Camera & light
- Diploma in Acting and Performing Media
- Diploma in Video Editing
- Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Radio Jockeying
Duration – 6 Months
NIMC Admission Eligibility 2019
- +2 ( Intermediate with a minimum of 45 % marks ).
- Graduation in any field with a minimum of 40% marks.
Short Term Courses
- +2 ( Intermediate ).
NIMC New Delhi Application Form 2019
NIMC New Delhi admission application form is available in the official website www.nimc-india.com.
How to apply
- Download the form
- Fill the form and all Details
- Attach the photo copied 10th and 12th mark sheets and 5 recent color pass port size photos.
- Application forms can also be obtained from the following address :
National Institute of Mass communication,
84-A Bharat Nagar ,
Opp D 904 New Friends colony,
New Delhi 110025.
- To apply online candidates have to Fill and submit application form online.
- Upload softcopy of class 10th and 12th mark sheets and 5 recent color passport size photograph.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of ₹ 500/-.
- Make a demand draft of ₹ 500/- DD in favor of “National Institute of Mass communication New Delhi 110025 “and courier the demand draft to college address.
National Institute of Mass Communication,
84 – A, Bharat Nagar,
Opposite D – 904,
New Friends Colony,
New Delhi – 110 065.
Phone No. : 91 – 11 – 26320885, 26320887, 26827450, 26827451,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nimc-india.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.