National Institute of Nutrition – NIN AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NIN Admission 2019
The National Institute of Nutrition invites admission application for the following programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
NIN Admission Courses Offered 2019
- M.Sc. Applied Nutrition
- Post – Graduate Certificate course in Nutrition
- Annual Training Course in Endocrinological Techniques and their Application
NIN Admission Eligibility 2019
Essential Qualifications :
- A Master’s Degree in Life Sciences / Biomedical Sciences OR
- A basic degree in Medicine ( MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BPT / BUMS / Bachelor of Naturopathy & Allied Sciences )
Age Limit : Below 50 years
Minimum Eligibility Course wise
M.Sc. : MBBS or non – medical B.Sc. ( Home Science, Applied Nutrition, Biochemistry, Nursing ) or B.Sc. with Nutrition
Post – Graduate Certificate course : MBBS or a Master’s Degree in Science in Biochemistry, Physiology, Foods and Nutrition, Dietetics.
Annual Training Course : MBBS or M.Sc. ( Biochemistry ) working in Medical Colleges, University Departments and Research Institutions
NIN Admission Application Form 2019
National Institute of Nutrition application form is available in the official website www.ninindia.org.
How to apply
Students applying for any program by National Institute of Nutrition must visit its official website to complete the application process online. However, candidates will have to appear in AP – PGMET entrance exam before registering themselves for admissions to M.Sc. course. Applications for the admission to the courses can be submitted only through offline mode.
For admission to M.Sc :
- Visit the campus of the Institute to apply for the admission.
- Appear on the entrance exam and wait for the results declaration.
- After the results are declared, candidates securing desired scores will have to visit the Institute to appear in counselling.
- Carry the original documents for verification of eligibility.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding their selection in the program.
- Pay the requisite tuition fee to confirm the seat.
- The prescribed application form for admission and further details can be obtained from the HOD, Publications, Extension & Training Division, National Institute of Nutrition.
For admission to PG certificate and Annual Training Course :
- Visit the campus of the of the Institute to apply for the admission to the program.
- Get the prescribed application form for admission and further details can be obtained from the HoD, Publications, Extension & Training Division, National Institute of Nutrition.
- While submitting the filled in application form, carry the original documents for verification of eligibility.
- Short – listed candidates will be intimated regarding their selection.
- Pay the requisite tuition fee to confirm the seat after confirmation of the admission.
Following attested copies need to be bought at the time of admission :
- 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Character and Migration Certificate
- Graduation mark sheets
- Income certificate
- Entrance exam, if applicable
- Identity proof
- Passport size recent photographs
- Category certificates
- Residence proof / Domicile certificate
NIN Admission Selection Procedure 2019
Selection Of Candidates :
- The Director of the Institute will be the final authority in selecting the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained from the candidates who are not selected.
- Preference will be given to candidates with First Class and 1 – 2 years experience in the relevant fields.
Coursewise Selection :
M.Sc. : Selection is based on AP – PGMET Entrance Exam score and Counselling.
Post – Graduate Certificate course : Selection is based on merit in qualifying exam.
Annual Training Course : Selection is Merit Based
NIN Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date for submission of Application||28th November, 2018|
|2||Course Date||3rd January, 2019 to 15th March, 2019|
|3||AP - PGMET Application End Date||January 2nd week, 2019|
|4||AP - PGMET Exam Date||4th week of February, 2019|
|5||AP - PGMET Result date||March, 2019|
National Institute of Nutrition,
Indian Council of Medical Research,
Near Tarnaka flyover,
Jamia – Osmania PO, Hyderabad – 500007,
Telephone No : + 91 4027197200,
Fax : 04027019074,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ninindia.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.