National Institute of Personal Management – NIPM Admission 2018
NIPM Admission 2018
National Institute of Personal Management ( NIPM ) Invites application for the admission into Post Graduate Diploma Management ( PGDPM ) Distance Learning Course, starting from January 2018.
NIPM Admission 2018 Eligibility
- Candidates should be at least a graduate from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in the degree examination. The professionally qualified as Chartered / Costs / CS / Management Accounts will also be eligible for the course.
NIPM Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- NIPM PGDMPM admission Application form will be available at the National office.
- Last date for submission of application form is 15th April & 15th October of every year.
- Prospectus including application forms is available from the National Office by sending a Demand Draft for [rupee] 550/-( including postage ) drawn in favour of “National Institute of Personnel Management-DPM Trust payable at kolkata.
- Prospectus is also available from counter of the National Office against payment of [rupee] 500/- in cash.
Important Dates for NIPM Admission 2018
|1||Last date for submission of application form||15th April & 15th October of every year|
National Institute of Personnel Management
Tower Block ( 3rd Floor ) 1582,
Rajdanga Main Road Kolkata – 700 107,
Telephone : 033 – 24417253 – 55,
Fax No.: 033 – 2441 – 7256,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nipm.in.