National Institute of Personal Management – NIPM Admission 2012
National Institute of Personnel Management
Tower Block ( 3rd Floor ) 1582,
Rajdanga Main Road Kolkata – 700 107,
Telephone : 033 – 24417253 – 55,
Fax No.: 033 – 2441 – 7256,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://nipm.in.
National Institute of Personal Management ( NIPM ) Invites application for the admission into Post Graduate Diploma Management ( PGDPM ) Distance Learning Course, starting from January 2012.
Eligibility for PGDPM Course :
- Candidates should at least be Graduates from a recognized University or its equivalent, with a minimum of 50% marks in the degree examination.
- In case of Honours degree or Master’s degree as also in case of candidates having 3 years working experience in HR profession or 5 years working experience in Industry or those who are professionally qualified as Chartered / Costs / CS / Management Accounts etc. the requirement of 50% of marks may be waived.
NIPM Admission Application Procedure :
- Prospectus including application forms is available from the National Office by sending a Demand Draft for 550/-( including postage ) drawn in favour of “National Institute of Personnel Management-DPM Trust payable at kolkata.
- Prospectus is also available from counter of the National Office against payment of 500/- in cash.
Course Fee :
- Total Course fee for two years is 18,000/- in one time payment to be paid along with the application form or 10,000/- each in two installments with six months interval.
Examination Fee :
- The examination fee is 200/- for each paper.
- The examination fee and course fee once paid to the Institute will be neither refunded nor transferred under any circumstances.
- The PGDPM course is of two years duration into four semesters.
- The candidates will be required to take papers in one semester in accordance with the following schedule showing paper numbers with their subjects, marks each paper carries and the semesters to which each paper is earmarked.
Examination Center :
- The Board of Studies decide upon the examination centers at the NIPM Chapter offices located in different parts of the country for holding Semester Examinations.
- New centers may be opened and existing centers may be discontinued at the direction of the Board of Studies.
- At present Examination are held in Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai & Trivandrum.
Important Dates for NIPM Admission :
- Admission : July & January.
- Supply of Study Materials : August & February.
- Semester Examinations : December & June.
- Publication of Semester Results : March & September.
- Last Date of Submission of Examination Application form for already registered students : 15th April & 15th October.
- Submission of Research Project Paper : March & October.
- Final Results : April & November.