National Institute of Rural Development – NIRD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NIRD PGDRDM Admission 2019
The National Institute of Rural Development ( NIRD ), Hyderabad invites application from the eligible candidates for admission to One year Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management ( PGDRDM ) for the year 2019
NIRD PGDRDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Minimum 50% marks ( 45% marks for SC / ST and PWD candidates ) or equivalent in Graduation from a recognised university.
- Students who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements before 15th June, 2019, may also apply
NIRD PGDRDM Admission Seats 2019
- Reservations for the students of the SC / ST / OBC ( Non-creamy layer ) and Persons with Disability ( PWD ) will be made as per the Government of India norms
NIRD PGDRDM Admission Application Form 2019
- Applications are to be submitted online only at www.nird.org.in/pgdrdm.aspx.
- A Application fee of ₹400/- ( ₹200/- for SC / ST and PWD candidates ) will be accepted through Online only
- Last date for online submission is 08th April, 2019. Applications received after the last date shall not be accepted
NIRD Admission Selection Process 2019
- Should have valid score in any of the qualifying exams: CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA during the year 201
- 8-19 ( or ) appear for All India Entrance Examination conducted by NIRDPR, Hyderabad On 28th April, 2019.Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews for final selection.
NIRD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for Application online submission||8th April, 2019|
|2||Session Commencement||15th June, 2019|
NIRD PGDSRD & PGDTDM Admission 2019
The National Institute of Rural Development ( NIRD ), Hyderabad invites application from the eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainable Rural Development ( PGDSRD ), Post Graduate Diploma in Tribal Development Management ( PGDTDM ), for the year 2019
NIRD PGDSRD & PGDTDM Admission Eligibility 2019
- The minimum qualification for admission to the Programme is graduation inany discipline from a UGC recognised
- Apart from fresh graduates, the development personnel working in
- Rural development, agriculture (and allied sectors) and education sectors
- Non-Governmental Organisations/ cooperatives / finance and bankingorganisations.
- Corporate sectorunder corporate social responsibil ity.
- Faculty of various development disciplines, Rural Development, Economics, Political Science, Gender studies, Management, Agriculture and other allied disciplines from universities, colleges, Training Institutions like State Institutes of Rural Development ( SIRDs ), Extension Training Institutes ( Ells), Krishi Vigyan Kendras ( KVKs ), Agriculture Education, Research and Training Institutions can also join the
- Candidate must have Graduation in any discipline from a University recognised by the UGC
NIRD PGDSRD & PGDTDM Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- PGDSRD Course will be offered in Semester wise and will have 30 Marks for the continuous Evaluation through Assignments and 70 Marks for Semester End Examinations ( Total 100 Marks ). The Students will also have to undertake a Project relating to Rural Development in the Second Semester which will also carry 100 Marks.
- PGDTDM Course will be offered in two Semesters and will have 30 Marks for the continuous Evaluation through Assignments and 70 Marks for Semester End Examinations. The Students will also have to undertake a Project relating to Tribal Development in the Second Semester which will also carry 100 Marks.
NIRD PGDSRD & PGDTDM Admission Application Form 2019
- The Application Form and Information Brochure can be downloaded from NIRD&PR’s Website www.nird.org.in/.
- The filled-in Application accompanied by a Demand Draft for ₹. 500/- ( for Gen / OBC ) & ₹. 300/- ( for SC / ST / PH candidates ) drawn in favour of “NIRD-DEC-PGD-SRD” payable at Hyderabad, towards Application Fee (No Application Fee for NRIs and Foreign Nationals) along with attested copies of the required Certificates as mentioned in the Application Form should reach Professor and Head, Centre for PG Studies and Distance Education, National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 Telangana, India.
NIRD PGDSRD & PGDTDM Admission Selection Procedure 2019
PGDSRD / PGDTDM
- The candidates selected for admission will be intimated by E-mail / post individually ( Any change in the E-mail id / postal address should be intimated to NIRD&PR accordingly by the student ). The list of selected candidates will also be displayed in the Institute’s Website ( www.nird.org.in ). Only those, who pay the fee within the stipulated date, are treated as admitted. Applicants who do not furnish Xerox copies of documents / certificates their applicat ions are liable to be rejected. Verification of all the original Certificates / Marks Memos / experience certificates will be done at the time of I Semester Contact Session at designated Contact Centres. The students are, therefore, required to bring theiroriginal certificateswhen they attend contact classes.
NIRD PGDSRD & PGDTDM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date For Receipt of Filled application||10th December, 2018|
National Institute of Rural Development,
Hyderabad – 500 030,
Phone No. : 91 – 40 – 24008526 / 24008439,
Fax : 91 – 040 – 24008522,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website : www.nird.org.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.