National Institute of Science Education and Research – NISER AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NISER Ph.D Admission 2019
National Institute Of Science Education And Research Bhubaneswar – For Admission to Ph.D. Programme – 2019
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
NISER PhD Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have 60% in M.Tech or Masters in any branches of Biology, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, Computer Sciences, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology. Students with Master’s degree in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having interest in pursuing a career in Biology are also encouraged to apply
- Candidate should have 60% in Masters in Chemistry or allied fields. Student with masters in any branches of Natural or M.Tech in Applied chemistry or Computer Sciences with interest in pursuing career in Chemistry
- Candidate should have 60% or equivalent GPA cumulatively till the last year/semester examination appeared in M.Sc majoring in Physics OR M.E./M.Tech in Applied Physics
- Candidate should have 60% in Masters in Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science.
Humanities and Social Sciences
- Candidate should have 60% in Masters in Social Sciences and allied disciplines
NISER PhD Admission Application Form 2019
- The NISER PhD application form available at the official website www.niser.ac.in
- Visit the official website
- Click on ‘PhD Admissions’ link and further on ‘Apply Online’
- Application form will appear
- Fill the form and upload required documents
- Preview the form before final submission
- Submit the form
Note: NISER do not demand any entrance fee from candidates who apply for Ph.D. program.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature. Candidates need to upload scanned copies of documents supporting eligibility criteria. Only a single pdf file (maximum upload limit 2MB) must be uploaded.
NISER PhD Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of candidates will be on basis minimum educational qualification set up by the university. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview along with a written test.
- Based on the academic record and performance of the candidates in the selection process, the selection committee of the school will recommend candidates to the Chairman, Academic Council for admission to the Ph.D. program
Note: Candidates called for the Test/ Interview will be paid to and fro single, second sleeper class railway fare by the shortest route from their place of residence to the Institute/ venue of the Test and Interview. They need to produce the railway ticket for reimbursement.
NISER PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||01st October - 02nd November, 2019|
|2||List of short-listed candidates will be uploaded on NISER website||12th November, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||26th November - 16th December , 2019|
National Institute of Science Education and Research ( NISER ),
PO : Bhimpur-Padanpur,
Via: Jatni, Dist: Khurda – 752 050
Phone : 0674-2494013,
Fax : 0674-2494004,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.niser.ac.in.