NITTTR Admission 2016
NITTTR M Tech Admission 2016
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chennai invites admission application for M.Tech. ( HRD ) academic session 2016 – 2018.
NITTTR Chandigarh Admission Eligibility 2016
Eligibility for NITTTR Admission 2016
Candidates holding a Degree in Engineering / Technology of any University recognized by the Syndicate of University of Madras as equivalent thereto.
NITTTR Admission 2016 Selection Process
The following are the criteria for selection :
- Marks obtained in the B.E. / B.Tech. ( II year to Final year ) – 60%
- Aptitude Test – 40%
The written test comprises of 100 objective test items and one or two structured questions to assess the aptitude, entry behaviour, career goal, likely contribution, etc.
The rank order will be prepared based on merit.
The statutory provisions ( as per Government of India regulation ) for reservation of seats will be available to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC and Persons With Disabilities.
NITTTR Admission 2016 Application Procedure
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research application form along with the prospectus can be downloaded from our website www.nitttrc.ac.in. An application fee of 500/- ( 250/- for SC / ST ) payable through Demand Draft from Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “The Director, NITTTR, Chennai” payable at Chennai should be enclosed with the Application form. Application forms without DD will be summarily rejected. Do not Enclose Original certificates.
Completed Application forms in the prescribed form with attested copies of all mark sheets, certificates and other required enclosures should be sent to the following address on or before 1st June, 2016 ( 5:00 PM )
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research ( NITTTR )
Taramani, P.O, Chennai – 600 113,
Late and incomplete applications will be liable for rejection.
For any clarifications, contact through phone ( 044 – 22545461 ) or email@example.com
NITTTR 2016 Important Dates
|Issue of Application forms||2nd May, 2016|
|Last date for receipt of completed application forms||1st June, 2016
( 5:00 PM )
|Entrance Test at NITTTR, Chennai||27th June, 2016|
|Course Commencement on||20th July, 2016|
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chennai invites admission application for ME ( Regular & Modular ) program for the academic session 2015 -2016.
NITTTR Chandigarh Admission 2015 Departments / Centres
|Events||B.Ed. ( General )||B.Ed. Special Education ( MR )|
|Last date of sale and receipt of admission form or online submission without late fees||10th August, 2015||21st August, 2015|
|Last date of sale and receipt of admission form with a late fee of 200/- till 3:30 pm.||14th August, 2015||28th August, 2015|
|Date of display of merit list|
|Last date of submission of fee and verification of documents|
|Commencement of classwork|
NITTTR Chandigarh Admission 2015 Eligibility
(i) ME in Mechanical Engineering ( Manufacturing Technology ) Program
A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engg / Manufacturing Engineering ( or Technology ) / Production Engg. / Industrial Engg. / Automobile Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in aggregate and post qualification experience of at least 1 year ( 2 years in case of AMIE ) in teaching / industry / research organization.
(ii) ME in Civil Engineering ( Construction Technology & Management ) Program
A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in aggregate and post qualification experience of at least 1 year ( 2 years in case of AMIE ) in teaching / industry / research organization.
(iv) ME in Electrical Engineering ( Instrumentation and Control ) Program
A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in aggregate and post qualification experience of at least 1 year ( 2 years in case of AMIE ) in teaching / industry / research organization.
(v) ME in Electronics and Communication Engineering Program
A Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in aggregate and post qualification experience of at least 1 year ( 2 years in case of AMIE ) in teaching / industry / research organization.
NITTTR Chandigarh Admission 2015 Seats
Total number of seats in each of the ME Regular Programs is given below :
|1||Registration and Certificate|
Verification at Helpline centre
|17th & 18th August, 2015
|2||Declaration of Ranks||20th August, 2015|
|3||Web Options||21st, 22nd August 2015|
|4||Seat Allocation||24th August, 2015
|5||Online Declaration of Vacancy Position||26th August, 2015|
|6||Exercising Options for Vacant Seats||29th August, 2015|
|7||Final Seat Allotment||31st August, 2015
|8||Commencement of Class Work||1st September, 2015|
ME Modular Programs :
Total number of seats in each of the ME Modular Programs is given below :
|CMC Ludhiana AHS 2015 Prospectus Available from||01st August, 2015|
|Last Date to Obtain CMC Ludhiana AHS Prospectus 2015||15th September, 2015 ( 12.00 P.M. )|
|CMC Ludhiana AHS Last Date to Submit Application Forms 2015||15th September, 2015|
|CMC Ludhiana AHS Candidates to Collect Admit Cards for AWT 2015||1. 17th September, 2015 ( local candidates )
2. 18th September, 2015 ( out station Candidates )
|CMC Ludhiana AHS Admission Written Test 2015||18th September, 2015
Time for Diploma Course AWT : 9.00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
Time for B.Sc. Course AWT : 11:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
|Result of Admission Written Test |
for CMC Ludhiana AHS 2015
|21st September, 2015|
|Date of Counselling for CMC Ludhiana AHS 2015||25th September, 2015|
NITTTR Chandigarh Admission 2015 Application From
- Application downloaded from University website : www.nitttrchd.ac.in. must accompany a demand draft 1,000/- drawn in favour of Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh.
- Incomplete applications ( i.e., without application fee and documents ) will not be entertained.
- The institute reserves the Right of Admission entirely
- and the decision of institute authorities on admission will be Final.
- No separate call letters will be issued for attending the counseling.
NITTTR Chandigarh Admission 2015 Important Date
ME Modular Programs :
- Last Date for Receipt of duly sponsored Applications : 11th May, 2015 upto 5.00 P.M.
- Date of loading of Merit List on Institute Website : 22nd May, 2015
- Date of Counseling for ME Modular Programs : 29th May, 2015 at 10.00 A.M.
- Date by which Fee to be deposited : 02nd June, 2015
- Date by which classes will begin : 07th June, 2015
ME Regular Programs :
- Last Date for Receipt of duly sponsored Applications : 24th June, 2015 upto 5.00 P.M.
- Date of loading of Merit List on Institute Website : 10th July, 2015
- Date of Counseling for ME Regular Programs : 16th July, 2015 at 10.00 A.M.
- Date by which Fee to be deposited : 17th July, 2015
- Date by which classes will begin : 16th July, 2015
NITTTR PhD Admission 2015
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chennai invites admission application for PhD program for the academic session 2015 -2016.
NITTTR PhD Admission 2015 Eligibility
For purposes of admission to the Ph.D. Programme in Engineering Education :
- A candidate should have obtained a Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Computer Applications / Electronic Media / Visual Communication / Environmental Science / Physics / Chemistry / Maths / English / Commerce / Management / Psychology / Sociology / Education / HRD or any other discipline related to Engineering Education with not less than Second Class or 50% of marks or equivalent Grade. The candidate should have secured first class either at Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree.
- In the case of examinations, where classification does not exist, a minimum of 50% of marks is needed in the qualifying examination.
- The candidate should have passed two year P.G. Degree Course after 3 year Degree Course and Higher Secondary of 12 years duration or Pre-University under 11 year SSLC + 1 year of 10 +2 pattern. Candidates who have passed the P.G. Degree Examination with less than 17 years of total duration of the course are not eligible for admission to Ph.D. Programme.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Universities / Boards must submit an Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Registrar of University of Madras, along with their application for admission.
- Foreign candidates must obtain a Research Visa from the Department of Human Resource Development, Ministry of Education, Government of India, New Delhi for the period of Ph.D. Programme.
NITTTR PhD Admission 2015 Selection Process
- The admission to Ph.D. Programme will be made through a Departmental Selection Committee, constituted by the Director of NITTTR.
- The Departmental Selection Committee will process the application of each and every individual and examine the candidates about their suitability by conducting an Entrance test (Written and Oral).
- The Minutes of the Meeting of the Departmental Selection Committee with the signature of all the members will be forwarded along with the application of the candidate for approval of the University.
NITTTR PhD Admission 2015 Selection Process
- NITTTR PhD Application forms ( both Permission and Registration ) can be had from the University Enquiry Office on payment of 1,000/- by way of an Account Payee Demand Draft from any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai – 600 005” along with a requisition letter. Postal order and Money order will not be accepted. Self addressed & stamped (for 12/-) envelope should accompany the requisition for application form through post.
- The filled in NITTTR PhD application ( Application form for admission to Ph.D. Programme only ) along with attested photocopies of all the certificates should be sent directly to the following address and not to the Registrar of University of Madras :
Chennai – 600 113.
NITTTR PhD Admission 2015 Important Dates
- The date of issue of NITTTR PhD application is : 1st to 30th June, 2015
- The last date for receipt of NITTTR PhD filled-in applications is : 1st July, 2015
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research,
[ An Autonomous Institute under Min. of HRD, Dept. of Higher Education, Government of India ]
Taramanu P.O., Chennai – 600 113,
Website : www.nitttrc.ac.in