National Institute of Technology – NIT Agartala MBA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2019
National Institute of Technology – NIT Agartala invites application from the eligible candidates intending to pursue two- year full time MBA program for the academic session 2019 – 2020
NIT Agartala MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
Graduates of fulltime regular course in Engineering discipline with 60% of marks [CGPA / CPI of 6.5 in 10 point scale] and for any other disciplines with 55% of marks[ CGPA / CPI of 6 in 10 point scale] with a valid CAT / CMAT / GMAT / MAT score. A relaxation of 5% or 0.5 in CGPA / CPI in a 10 point scale on graduation marks maybe extended to the SC / ST candidates. Final year appearing candidates may also apply.
- A valid GMAT score will be applicable for foreign students only.
- Students appearing at their final year graduation examination may also apply ( with eligibility criteria up to last completed semester ).Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally and candidates have to submit certificate of completion of the graduation degree within 15th September, 2019. If they are not able to fulfil the eligibility criteria or unable to submit certificate of completion of the graduation degree, their admission will stand cancelled.
NIT Agartala MBA Admission Application Form 2019
- NIT Agartala MBA Application can be downloaded from the institute website www.nita.ac.in.
- The envelope containing duly filled in application form along with a non-refundable fee of ₹ 1000/- ( One thousand ) for OP & OBC candidates in the form of demand draft and that of ₹ 500/- ( Five hundred ) for SC & ST candidates also non-refundable to be drawn in favour of Registrar, NIT Agartala, Payable at SBI, NIT, Agartala branch ( IFS Code – S8IN0011491 ) should be superscribed “Application for admission in MBA Programme, 2019 – 2020 in the School of Management must reach the office
Agartala – 799046.
- All supporting documents as per application form should also be enclosed with the filled in application form. No application will be entertained without the demand draft.
NIT Agartala MBA Admission Selection Procedure 2019
The steps involved in MBA Admission are as follows
- Step 1 : Screening of applications on the basis of performance in entrance ( CAT / CMAT / GMAT / MAT ) examination.
- Step 2 : Performance in Group Discussion ( GD ) and Personal Interview ( PI )
- Step 3 : Profile of the Candidate.
The following are the weightage allotted for different stages of selection process
|Particulars||Weightage||Total Weightage for
( CAT / MAT / CMAT / GMAT )
NIT Agartala MBA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Publication of advertisement in the newspaper||February, 2019|
|2||Start of submission of application||February, 2019|
|3||Last date of receiving application||March, 2019|
|4||Publication of names of short listed candidates ( evening )||April, 2019|
|5||Personal appearance ( PA ) for group discussion and personal interview||April, 2019|
|6||Publication of list of selected candidates ( evening )||May, 2019|
|7||Last date of submission of admission fee ( for provisional admission )||June, 2019|
|8||Last date of withdrawal of admission with refund of fee after deduction of ₹ 1000 as processing fee||June, 2019|
|9||Publication of number of vacant seat(s)||June, 2019|
|10||Spot round of admission from the waiting list||June, 2019|
National Institute of Technology, Agartala,
P.O. : Former Tripura Engineering College,
Tripura ( W ), Pin : 799046,
Website : www.nita.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.