National Institute of Technology Karnataka – NIT Karnataka MBA Admission 2019
NIT Surathkal MBA Admission 2019
National Institute of Technology, Karnataka invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) Program for the academic year 2019.
NIT Surathkal MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA
NIT Surathkal MBA Admission seats 2019
- Reservation is available as per norms prescribed by the Government of India. The following table marks the percentage of seats reserved category-wise
- OBC ( Non-Creamy Layer ) – 27%
- SC Candidates – 15%
- ST Candidates – 7.5%
- PwD ( 40% or more disability ) – 3%
NIT Surathkal MBA Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- The prescribed application form for MBA Programme can be downloaded from the Institute website www.nitk.ac.in.
- Application Form can be duly filled application form must be sent to the following address by post or can be submitted in person
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
National Institute of Technology Surathkal,
Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore-575025,
- The enclosure should contain self-attested photocopies of all the requisite documents as mentioned in the information bulletin. A demand draft of [rupee] 500/- ( [rupee]150/- for SC/ST candidates ) drawn in favor of the Director, NITK, Surathkal, payable at Mangalore should be attached along with on or before the prescribed last date.
- The following documents to be submitted ( by post along with application form ) / produced at the time of counselling/interview:
- Original marks card of all Semesters/years of Engineering/Degree
- Date of Birth Certificate in Original (SSLC/X Std.)
- Course Completion certificate from college (if qualifying degree exam results are awaiting)
- Caste Certificate if belonging to SC/ST (original)
- Caste certificate as per prescribed format for OBC candidates (if applicable) from the Competent Authority issued after 31st March.
- Sponsorship Certificate, if applicable
- Pass certificate for A.M.I.E. candidates (M Tech)
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) certificate, if applicable
- Two Self-Addressed Envelopes with Stamp each worth [rupee] 17/- ( for postage in Mangalore ) and [rupee] 39/- ( for Postage outside Mangalore )
- Medical Certificate (general fitness).
- Relieving Certificate in the case of Sponsored Candidates
- OBC Certificate (if applicable) from the competent authority issued after March 31.
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate (if sponsored)
- Migration Certificate
NIT Karnataka MBA Selection Procedure 2019
- NIT Karnataka MBA Selection Process is based on CAT/GMAT-2019 + GDPI
National Institute of Technology Karnataka,
Surathkal, Mangalore – 575 025,
Telephone No. : 0824 – 2474000,
Fax No. : 0824 – 2474033,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nitk.ac.in.