National Institute of Technology – NIT Calicut AdmissionAdmission Notification »
National Institute of Technology Calicut PhD Admission 2019
National Institute of Technology Calicut ( NITC ) admission to PhD Program for the academic year 2019
- Architecture ( AR )
- Biotechnology ( BT )
- Chemical Engineering ( CH )
- Chemistry ( CY )
- Civil Engineering ( CE )
- Computer Science and Engineering ( CS )
- Electrical Engineering ( EE )
- Electronics & Communication Engineering ( EC )
- Mathematics ( MA )
- Mechanical Engineering ( ME )
- Nanoscience and Technology ( NS )
- Physics ( PH )
- Management studies
NIT Calicut PhD Eligibility Criteria 2019
PhD ( Architecture )
- Master’s degree in Architecture/Design/Planning/Engineering/Technology with 60% marks ( 55% for SC / ST ) from a recognized university.
PhD ( Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry )
- M.Tech/ M.Sc in the relevant discipline with 60% marks ( 55% for SC / ST ) from a recognized university
PhD ( Management Studies )
- Postgraduate degree in any discipline with 60% marks ( 55% for SC / ST ) from a recognized university.
PhD ( Biotechnology ( BT ), Chemical Engineering ( CH ), Civil Engineering ( CE ), Computer Science and Engineering ( CS ), Electrical Engineering ( EE ), Electronics & Communication Engineering ( EC ), Mechanical Engineering ( ME ), Nanoscience and Technology ( NS ) )
- M.Tech / M.Sc in the relevant discipline with 60% marks ( 55% for SC / ST ) from a recognized university
NIT Calicut PhD Application Form 2019
How to apply
- NIT Calicut PhD admission application form will be available at website www.nitc.ac.in
- Visit the official website of NIT Calicut and fill the application form online.
- Take the printout of duly filled form.
- Pay the application fee of ₹ 600 ( ₹ 300 for SC / ST ) through DD drawn in favour of “Director NIT Calicut” payable at State Bank of India, NIT Calicut Branch (Code No. 2207).
- Send the form along with desired documents to:
Chairperson, PG Admission
National Institute of Technology, Calicut
NIT Campus, PO, Calicut- 675 601, Kerala
Documents required to be enclosed with the application form
- Research proposal (on single sheet, 500 words approximately)
- Self-attested copies of mark-sheet (class 10th, 12th, UG and PG degree)
- Self-attested copy of scorecard (GATE/ CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ JEST)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Community Certificate and Sponsorship Certificate
- Date of Birth (DOB) certificate
- Demand Draft towards application fee
- Self-attested copies of research publications
NIT Calicut PhD Selection Procedure 2019
- On the basis of Departmental Written Test and Interview.OR
- GATE/ CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ JRF/ NBHM/ JEST or KSCSCT qualified candidates are also eligible to apply
NITC PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form||28th September, 2018 - 20th October, 2018|
|2||Entrance Exam Date||22nd - 23rd November, 2018|
National Institute of Technology Calicut,
NIT Campus P.O. Calicut 673 601,
Telephone No : 0495 2286119,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nitc.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.