National Institute of Technology – NIT Tiruchirappalli MSc AdmissionsAdmission Notification »
NIT Tiruchirappalli MSc Admission 2019
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli invites application from eligible candidates for admission to 2 years Master of Science ( MSc ) Physics Program through Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. ( JAM ) for academic sessions 2019 – 2020.
NIT Tiruchirappalli MSc Admission Eligibility 2019
- All candidates admitted through JAM should have a Bachelor’s degree.
- In the qualifying degree, the aggregate marks or CGPA / CPI without rounding – off ( taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined ) should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General / OBC ( NCL ) category candidates and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC / ST and PwD category candidates.
- The eligibility for the programme is Physics / Applied Physics / Applied Sciences.
NIT Tiruchirappalli MSc Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The exam pattern is of objective type questions with negative marks for wrong answers.
NIT Tiruchirappalli MSc Application Form 2019
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli application form is available in the official website www.nitt.edu.
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.nitt.edu. Candidates can apply only through the downloaded application form
- All the details of JAM 2019 including syllabus and application can be obtained from the website http://jam.iitkgp.ac.in
- Admission is through Centralized Counselling for M.Sc. to NITs ( CCMN ). Website http://www.ccmn.in
NIT Tiruchirappalli MSc Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to the M.Sc ( Physics ) programme is based on entrance examination conducted by NITT.
NIT Tiruchirappalli MSc Syllabus 2019
- Syllabus for entrance exam is university B.Sc Physics level
NIT Tiruchirappalli MSc Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Commencement of ONLINE Registration||5th September, 2018|
|2||Last date for ONLINE Submission||10th October, 2018|
|3||Admit Card Download||4th January, 2019|
|4||Mock Test Link||10th January, 2019|
|5||JAM 2019 Examination||10th February, 2019|
|6||Results||20th March, 2019|
National Institute of Technology,
Telephone No : +91-431-2503000 / 2504000,
Fax No : +91-431-2500133,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nitt.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.