National Institute for the Visually Handicapped – NIVH Admission 2018
National Institute for the Visually Handicapped NIVH Admission 2018
National Institute for the Visually Handicapped invites application for admission to two years M.Ed. Special Education ( Visual Impairment ) for the academic session 2018 – 2020.
NIVH Admission Eligibility 2018
- A candidate who has successfully passed B.Ed. Special Education ( Visual Impairment ) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University or any other Degree considered equivalent to B.Ed. Special Education ( Visual Impairment ) from a recognized University and / or teaching Dept. under any University recognized by UGC ( or );
- A candidate who has successfully passed B.Ed. Program with 50% marks and has successfully passed two – year Diploma in Special Education ( Visual Impairment ) / PGPD ( VI ) recognized by rehabilitation Council of India with minimum 50% marks
NIVH Admission Reservation of Seats 2018
- Reservation policy as laid down by the Govt. of India and Government of Uttarakhand will be followed for selection of the candidates
- SC / ST / PWD candidates will be allowed a relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility requirements
No. of Seats
M.Ed. Special Education ( V.I. ) – 10 Seats
NIVH Admission Exam Pattern 2018
Entrance Test Pattern
- The written test of 100 marks will consist of the following :
- General Knowledge = 20 Marks
- General Intelligence = 20 Marks
- Teaching Aptitude = 20 Marks
- Disability Awareness ( Descriptive Type ) = 20 Marks
- Educational Psychology = 20 Marks
- The entrance test of 2 hours duration will be of objective and descriptive types
NIVH Admission Application Form 2018
NIVH admission application form is available in the official website www.nivh.gov.in.
How to apply
- The Prospectus – cum – Application Form can be obtained in person by payment of [rupee] 500/- ( Rupees Five Hundred only ) for General Category / OBC candidates and [rupee] 300/- for SC / ST / Disabled candidates though credit / debit card or, bank draft drawn in favour of Director, NIVH payable at Dehradun on all working days during office hours from 09.00 a.m. to 05.30 p.m.
- Prospectus – cum – Application Form can also be downloaded from the Website of the Institute www.nivh.gov.in.
- The downloaded filled in application form should be accompanied with demand draft of [rupee] 400 / – for General Category / OBC candidates and [rupee] 200/- for SC / ST / Disabled candidates in the favour of Director, NIVH payable at Dehradun
- The filled in application Form completed in all respects along with attested copies of necessary documents ( Marks lists of the qualifying examinations ) should reach on or before 27th August, 2018 at the following address :
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities ( Divyangjan ),
116, Rajpur Road, Dehra Dun-248001″ ( Uttarakhand )
NIVH Admission Admit Card 2018
- Admit card will be issued to all eligible candidates, who’s duly filled-in application forms are received on or before the last date i.e. 27th August, 2018
- Admit Cards will be dispatched to the candidates one week before the entrance exam. If admit card is not received or is lost, candidates shall immediately contact ‘The Course Coordinator, Dept. of Special Education and Disability Studies, NIEPVD, 116, Rajpur Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
NIVH Selection Procedure 2018
- The admissions to M. Ed. Special Education ( V.I. ) Program offered by the Institute would be granted on the basis of merit of entrance test.
NIVH Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Availability of Prospectus - cum - Application Forms||13th August, 2018|
|2||Last Date for Receiving Application Forms||27th August, 2018 ( till 5 :00 pm )|
|3||Conduct of Entrance Exam||9th September, 2018|
|4||Display of Final Selected List||11th September, 2018|
|5||Dates of Admission||11th September, 2018|
|6||Commencement of Classes||17th September, 2018|
National Institute For The Visually Handicapped,
116, Rajpur Rd, Hathibarkala,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001, India.,
Telephone No. : 0135 273 8060,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nivh.gov.in.