National Insurance Academy – NIA Pune Admission 2019
NIA Pune PGDM Admission 2019
National Insurance Academy invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) Program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
NIA Pune Admission Eligibility 2019
- A graduation degree or equivalent from any recognized Indian / foreign university with a minimum of 50% for General and 45% for SC / ST / DA Category. Students appearing for final year can apply subject to completion of their examination requirements by 30th June, 2018.
- Upper age limit is 28 years for General, OBC-NC and 30 years for SC / ST / DA category as on 1st July, 2018
NIA Pune Reservation of Seats 2019
For the purpose of admissions to the PGDM course 50% seas of total approved intake capacity ( 75 seats ) shall be open seats and 50% seats shall be reserved for the students belonging to various reserved categories ( OBC, SC & ST ) as per the quota specified by Government of India i.e. 27% for OBC, 15% for SC and 7.5% for ST subject to production of valid caste certificate during verification.
NIA Pune Application Form 2019
National Insurance Academy application form is available in the official website
National Insurance Academy ( NIA ), Pune conducts online application process. Only those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria fixed by the Academy are admitted. Candidates have to undergo the following admission process to get admitted to the academy :
- Visit the official website of NIA, Pune.
- Candidates have to register using Username and valid Email Id.
- Login with the Username and Password.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Upload a recent passport sized photograph.
- Pay application fee of [rupee] 1260/- online via credit / debit card or net banking.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for GD and PI.
- Once selected, they have to submit the fee to confirm the admission.
NIA Pune Selection Procedure 2019
Selection to PGDM of NIA is on the following criteria. Weightage of Selection Parameters for Final Selection
- Past Academic Record : 20%
- Performance in CAT / CMAT : 50 %
- Performance in GD / PI : 30% ( GD :10marks + PI :20marks = 30marks )
- Relevant work Experience ( appropriate weightage will be given to those candidates with relevant work experience at the time of interview.
NIA has adopted Reservation Policy in admissions as per Central Government Rules applicable to Academic Institutions like IITs and IIMs
NIA Pune Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date of Application||15th April, 2019|
National Insurance Academy,
25, Balewadi, Baner Road, NIA P.O.,
Pune – 411 045 India.,
Telephone No. : +91-20-27204000 / 27204444,
Fax : +91-20-27204555 / 27390396,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.niapune.org.in.