NIA Pune 2016 PGDM Admission
National Insurance Academy,
25, Balewadi, Baner Road,
NIA P.O., Pune – 411 045,
Telephone No. : 91 – 020 – 27204000 / 444,
Website : www.niapune.com.
National Insurance Academy invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) Program for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
NIA Pune 2016 Admission Eligibility
- A graduation degree or equivalent from any recognised Indian/ foreign university with a minimum of 50% at graduation level. Students appearing for final year can apply subject to completion of their examination requirements by 30th June, 2016.
- Upper age limit is 26 years for General / OBC – NC candidates, and 28 years for SC / ST /D A candidates as on 1st July, 2016.
NIA Pune Admission 2016 Selection Procedure
Selection to PGDM of NIA is on the following criteria :
NIA has adopted Reservation Policy in admissions as per Central Government Rules applicable to Academic Institutions like IITs and IIMs.
NIA Pune 2016 Reservation of Seats
For the purpose of admissions to the PGDM course 50% seas of total approved intake capacity ( 75 seats ) shall be open seats and 50% seats shall be reserved for the students belonging to various reserved categories ( OBC, SC & ST ) as per the quota specified by Government of India i.e. 27% for OBC, 15% for SC and 7.5% for ST subject to production of valid caste certificate during verification.
NIA Pune 2016 Application Form
- NIA Pune Admission Application Form can be filled and submitted through online using the NIA Website http://forms.niapune.com/nia0914.
- NIA Online Payment : You can pay online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
- NIA Admission Form Cost 1260/- ( Including Processing fee of 60/- )
Important Dates for NIA Pune Admission 2016
- The Last date of receipt of NIA Pune admission form is : 15th March, 2016.
- completion of eligible degree by 30th June, 2016