National Law University Jodhpur – NLU Jodhpur MBA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NLU Jodhpur MBA Admission 2018
Applications shall be invited for admission to MBA ( Insurance ) programmes conducted by the National Law university for the session 2018.
NLU Jodhpur Admission Eligibility 2018
Admission to MBA Insurance programme shall be based on merit.
The criteria of eligibility for admission shall be as follows :
MBA ( Insurance )
- Candidate must have : Minimum 55% marks in class 10th and 12th.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
MS ( Insurance Risk Management ( IRM ) )
- Candidate must have : Minimum 60% marks in class 10th and 12th.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering ( B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical and allied Engineering Streams ( excluding Electronics and Tele-Communication, Computer Science and Information Technology ) from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
A relaxation of 5% of marks in eligibility criteria shall be admissible to candidates belonging to SC and ST categories.
For both the programmes the candidate must have: appeared in CAT or MAT or CMAT 2017 / 2018 and scored minimum-
- 50 percentile in case of CAT
- 400 composite score in case of MAT
Candidates who have appeared / are appearing for the final semester / year of qualifying examination may also apply subject to following conditions :
- Such candidates must have secured at least 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA inprefinal examination with passing back paper ( s ) ,if any in previous semesters / years.
- Candidates must produce the mark sheet of the final examination in original with minimum marks referred above under eligibility, before 30th September, 2018 or within the extended time ( not beyond 15th October, 2018 ) ,which may be given by the University on the written request of the student giving reasons for non-production of the mark sheet of the final examination.
- University reserves the right to deny their quest of the student.
- Mid-Term Examination Result of such candidates shall not be declared.
- If conditions No’s. (i) and (ii) referred above in this paragraph are not fulfilled, the provisional admission shall stand automatically cancelled and the University shall have no obligation to give any notice before such cancellation.
NLU Jodhpur MBA Admission Seats 2018
15% and 7.5% seats in both the courses individually shall be reserved for SC and ST candidates respectively.
- MBA ( Insurance ) – Upto 20
- MS ( Insurance ) – Upto 20
The number of seats in both MBA ( Insurance ) & MS ( Insurance ) programme shall be interchangeable if seats in any programme remain vacant.
NLU Jodhpur MBA Application Form 2018
How to apply
- NLU Jodhpur admission application form will be available at the website nlujodhpur.ac.in.
- The candidates shall fill in the all columns of the application form legibly with complete and correct details. Photocopy of the mark sheets for all the years / semesters passed must be attached with the form.
- All filled in applications must reach the following address on or before 15th June, 2018.
Registrar, National Law University,
Jodhpur – 342304.
- Application form and brochure may be obtained by sending a demand draft of ₹2000/- ( Rupees Two Thousand Only ) drawn in favour of the Registrar, National Law University, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur.
- Brochure and application form can also be downloaded from our above referred websites and submitted along with the demand draft.
NLU Jodhpur MBA Selection Process 2018
Admission shall be based on merit determined by calculating the following weightage
- 50% for marks obtained in Graduation / in pre-final examination in case of Candidates perusing final examination of their Bachelor’s degree
- 50% or Qualifying Test on following scale
|CAT ( Percentile )||CMAT ( Total Score )||MAT ( Composite Score )||Weightage on 50|
|50 and above up to 55||160and above up to 200||400 and above up to 480||10|
|Above 55 up to 60||Above 200 up to 240||480 and above up to 560||20|
|Above 60up to 65||Above 240 up to 280||560 and above up to 640||30|
|Above up 65 up to 75||Above 280 up to 320||640 and above up to 720||40|
|Above 75||Above 320||Above 720||50|
NLU Jodhpur MBA Important Dates 2018
|1||Last date for applications submission||15th June, 2018|
|2||First ranking list||20th June, 2018|
School of Insurance Studies,
National Law University, Jodhpur,
NH – 65, Nagaur Road, Mandore,
Jodhpur, Rajasthan – 342 304,
Telephone No. : 0291 – 2577726,
Website : nlujodhpur.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.