National Law University Odisha – NLUO Admission 2019
[tabby title =”LLM & LLB”]
NLUO Admission 2019
National Law University Odisha, Applications are invited in prescribed proforma for admission to LLM Degree for the academic year 2019.
- LMM ( Corporate and commercial law, Constitutional and Administrative law )
- Integrated B.A., LL.B (Hons)
- Integrated BBA .,LLB (Hons)
NLUO Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have passed LLB / any equivalent examination with not less than 55% marks in aggregate ( 50% in case of SC / ST and persons with disability ).
- Candidate has to qualify CLAT – 2018.
B.A., LL.B ( Hons ), BBA .,LLB ( Hons )
- Candidate should have passed Higher Secondary School Examination / Intermediate Examination ( 10, +2 ) /any equivalent examination not less than 45% marks in aggregate ( 40% in case of SC / ST and persons with disability ).
- Candidate has to qualify CLAT-2018
- Candidate whose result is awaited can also apply for the said programme.
NLUO Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Application form will be available at the website www.nluo.ac.in.
- Candidate should log on to the university website and follow the given steps:
- Download and take the printout of the application form
- Fill the application form manually with the necessary information
- Enclose the application form with the important documents
- Pay the application fee via demand draft drawn in favour of the Registrar,NLUO payable at Cuttack
- Candidate must keep the Xerox copy of the completed applications for subsequent use
- The candidate must send the photo affixed and duly signed application and the following copies of following documents.
- Transfer Certificate
- HSC/CBSE/other equivalent mark sheet
- LLB/equivalent certificate
- Community Certificate ( For OC candidates community certificate not required )
- Certificates for Special categories, if required
- Nativity Certificate if required
- Date of Birth Certificate ( SSC / ICSE / CBSE ).
- Medical certificate
- Rank Card of CLAT-2018
- Application fee : [rupee] 1500/-
NLUO Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates will be selected for the integrated programmes on the basis of their merit in CLAT-2018 followed by the counselling.
NLUO Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submission of application||31st March, 2019|
National Law University Odisha Admission
Applications are invited in prescribed proforma for admission to M.Phil in Legal teaching & Research programme. The programme is of one & half year duration.
NLUO M.Phil Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant seeking admission to M.Phil programme must have: Master’s Degree in Law from any recognized University securing not less than 55% marks or its equivalent in grade.
No of Seats :
- Total no of seats in M.Phil programme – 10
- NLUO will follow all mandatory provisions in the reservation policy of the Government of India. Admission to M.Phil programme will be made purely on the basis of merit following the prescribed criteria of the University.
- University reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the seats.
NLUO M.Phil Entrance Exam Pattern
- The Entrance Test shall consist of two stages.
- First Stage : Entrance Examination for 150 marks (Objective test of 100 marks and subjective test of 50 marks.) of 2 hours duration.
- The syllabus of the objective paper shall cover :
- Research Aptitude
- Constitutional Law of India
- Legal Theory
- Second Stage : Personal Interview (50 Marks) by an Interview Panel decided by the University.
NLUO M.Phil Application Form
Applications may be downloaded from the University website www.nluo.ac.in
- Three copies of a brief write up on Law Teaching & Research in India and Intention to become Law Teacher & Researcher to be justified.
- A demand draft of Rs. 3000/- drawn in favour of “Registrar National Law University Odisha”
- Attested photocopies of eligibility qualification certificates and mark sheets
- A passport size photograph.
- The completed application form along with the enclosures listed above are to be sent via registered post/courier or delivered by hand at the following address :
The Registrar, NLUO
Kathajodi Campus, Sector 13 CDA
Cuttack – 753015
- Applications completed in all respect should reach the above mentioned Authority on or before June.
NLUO M.Phil Selection Process
- Submitted application forms will to be screened, and candidates found eligible will be required to appear for an entrance examination on Monday, June 27, 2016 in NLUO campus only.
- Successful and exempted candidates are required to appear before a panel of experts for a personal Interview.
- Selected candidates will be notified and intimated.
NLUO M.Phil Important Dates
|1||Issue of Notification||May|
|2||Last Date for Receiving Application Forms||June|
|5||Date of Admission||Will be notified on Website|
National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
Kathajodi Campus, Sector 13, CDA,
Cuttack -753015, Odisha
Telephone and Fax No : (0671) 2506516
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.nluo.ac.in.