National lnstitute of Technology Agartala – NIT Agartala PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NIT Agartala PhD Admission 2019
National lnstitute of Technology invites application from Candidates for the admission of PhD program for the academic year 2019
NIT Agartala PhD Course Specializations 2019
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Humanities and Social Science
NIT Agartala PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
Ph .D programme in Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of I0 or equivalent ( 60% of marks )
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology with an excellent academic record and with a CGPA of at least 0 out of 10 or equivalent ( 85% of marks ) Candidates must have valid GATE score.
- Candidates applying for admission in D programme of Chemical Engineering must have a Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering / Technology or equivalent or Bio Technology / Bio-Engineering with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent (60% of marks)
Ph .D programme in Science
- Candidates for admission in Ph.D programme in Physics and Mathematics Departments must have a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with a CGPA of at least 6.0 out of I 0 or equivalent ( 55% of marks ).
- Candidates for admission in Ph.D programme in Chemistry Department must have a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline or Master’s degree in Bio Technology / Bio Chemistry with a CGPA of at least 6.0 out of I 0 or equivalent ( 55% of marks ).
Ph.D programme in Humanities & Social Science
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D programme in Humanities and Social Science must have a master ‘s degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent.
NIT Agartala PhD Admission Application Form 2019
- National Institute of Technology PhD Admission application form is available in the official website www.nita.ac.in.
- Candidates can apply online at the official website of institute.
- Application fee is ₹ 500/- for OP and OB candidates and ₹ 300/- for SC and ST candidates.
- Fee should be paid through online payment portal of NIT Agartala.
- The fee for online application forms can be paid through Credit / Debit cards and for the offline forms, it can be paid in cash.
- Candidates should appear for the interview / written test with a print out of the application form along with a set of photocopies of all the documents.
- Candidate should also bring the original documents of all photocopies for verification.
NIT Agartala PhD Selection Procedure 2019
- Admissions are done on the basis of entrance test. Selection from shortlisted candidates will be on the basis of group discussions and interviews to be conducted by the Institute.
NIT Agartala PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Deadline for Application form||First week of December, 2018|
|2||Publication of list of shortlisted candidates||Second week of December, 2018|
|3||Date of Interview / Written Test||First week of January, 2019|
|4||Announcement of Result||Second week of January, 2019|
National Institute of Technology, Agartala,
P.O.: Former Tripura Engineering College,
Tripura ( W ) – 799046, India.,
Telephone No : 0381 2546630,
Fax No : 0381-2546360,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nita.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.