National Museum Institute of History of Art Conservation and Museology New Delhi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NMIHACM Admission 2019
National Museum Institute of History of Art Conservation and Museology ( NMIHACM ), Delhi invites applications for admission to the following Master of Arts ( M.A ) courses, PhD for the academic year 2019.
- MA – History of Art
- MA – Conservation
- MA – Museology
- PhD – History of Art
- PhD – Conservation
- PhD – Museology
NMIHACM Admission 2018 Eligibility
MA History of Art
- Graduate degree from a recognized university. Good academic record with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade at the graduate level.
- Graduate degree from a recognized university in any of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Biology, Biotechnology, Microbiology or Visual/Fine Arts or Architecture, Engineering and Technology with minimum 50% marks
- B.A./B.Sc. (Honours) or B.A./B.Sc./B.F.A. (3 years) in any discipline under Humanities and Social Sciences/Science with 50% marks
PhD – History of Art
- Master’s degree in History of Art from this institute or Master’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university in History of Art / History / Archaeology / Anthropology / Aesthetics / with minimum 50% marks
PhD – Conservation
- Master’s degree in Conservation from this institute or Master’s degree in Chemistry / Physics / Life sciences / Museology / Architecture or its equivalent of a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
PhD – Museology
- Master’s degree in Museology from this institute or Master’s degree in Museology / History / Ancient Indian History & Archaeology or its equivalent of a recognized university with minimum 50% marks
NMIHACM Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Application form will be available at the website www.nmi.ac.in.
Application form for MA and Ph.D. courses can be filled by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of National Museum Institute.
- Click on the ‘Students’ tab followed by ‘Admission’.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the personal and professional details.
- Send the duly filled application form by speed post / registered post or in person to:
The office of the Assistant Registrar (Academic),
National Museum Institute,
1st Floor National Museum, Janpath, New Delhi-110011
Note 1: No Fee is required to be paid at the time of submission of the application form.
Note 2: Candidates applying for admission to more than one subject should use separate application form for each discipline and tick mark the respective box of the course applied.
NMIHACM Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- NMIHACM MA, PhD Admission Selection Process is based on Written Test and Interview.
NMIHACM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form ( MA )||23th May, 2019 - 22nd June, 2019|
|2||Application Form ( PhD )||1st Feb, 2019 - 1st March, 2019|
New Delhi- 110011
Phone No. : 011-23012106, 23014483, 23792249
Fax No. : 23012988,
Website : www.nmi.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.