National Power Training Institute Nangal Admission 2018Admission Notification »
National Power Training Institute Nangal Admission 2018
National Power Training Institute Nangal invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma Course in Hydro Power Plant Engineering session 2018
NPTI Nangal Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidate should have degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering or its equivalent Degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized College / University for both Non – sponsored & sponsored candidates. Candidates under sponsored category have to provide sponsorship letter from its employer / sponsoring authority.
- There is no age limit for NPTI Nangal PG Diploma in Hydro Power Plant Engineering course
NPTI Nangal Admission Seats 2018
Total seats : 60 ( sixty ). Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PH etc. is applicable as per Govt. of India norms. 25% seats are reserved for candidates sponsored from the power utilities. Total No of seats may vary as per requirements. Vacant seats in sponsored category may be filled by non – sponsored category & vice – versa if required.
NPTI Nangal Application Form 2018
- NPTI Nangal PG Diploma in Hydro Power Plant Engineering admission application form available at official website : nptinangal.in
- Prescribed application as per format filled with relevant details along with Demand Draft of [rupee] 1000/- including Service – Tax, ( Non refundable ) in favour of “HPTC, NPTI Nangal” payable at Naya Nangal ( SBI, Branch code – 0689 ), Punjab, latest by 17th Aug, 2018 up to 05.00 PM. Envelope containing the application form and other documents should be marked Application for PGDC ( Hydro ) – 2018 – 2019.
- Application Form should be submitted on following address:
Head of Institute,
National Power Training Institute HPTC,
NPTI Nangal Admission Selection Procedure 2018
- NPTI Nangal Admission to PG Diploma in Hydro Power Plant Engineering course will be based on merit.
NPTI Nangal Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Last date of Receipt of application||17th August, 2018.|
|2||Final merit list will be displayed at Institute Website||21st August, 2018.|
|3||Counselling for Sponsored candidates ( all Category )||30th & 31st August, 2018.|
|4||Counselling for Gen. / SC / ST / OBC candidates||30th & 31st August, 2018.|
|5||Commencement of Course||04th September, 2018.|
National Power Training Institute
Punjab – 140124
Telephone No : 01887- 220573
Fax No : 01887- 221129
Email : email@example.com
Website : nptinangal.in