National Power Training Institute – NPTI PGDC TPPE AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NPTI PGDC TPPE Admission 2019
National Power Training Institute invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma Course ( PGDC ) in Thermal Power Plant Engineering ( TPPE ) program for academic year 2019.
This is modular course of one year duration. Formal training is held at Regional Institutions of NPTI located at,
- Faridabad ( Haryana )
- Badarpur ( New Delhi )
- Nangal ( Punjab )
- Neyveli ( TN )
- Durgapur ( WB )
- Guwahati ( Assam )
- Nagpur ( Maharashtra )
NPTI PGDC TPPE Admission Eligibility 2019
- B.Tech. / B.E. or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / C & I / Power Engineering and related branches.
- There is no age limit for admission to PGDC programs.
NPTI PGDC TPPE Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- Duration of the test shall be 2 hours consisting two parts ( each of 60 multiple choice questions ).
- Part-I of the question paper ( General Aptitude ) shall be common to all the candidates.
- Part-II of the question paper ( General Engineering ) shall consist two groups i.e. G-I for the candidates of Electrical, EEE, ECE, C&I, CSE and Information & Communication Technology disciplines and G-II for the candidates of Mechanical and Power Engineering disciplines.
|S No||No of Questions||Parts||Description of the Part|
|1||60||Part-I||General Aptitude ( including Basic Mathematics / Basic Science / Language / Analytical Reasoning / Data Interpretation etc. )|
|Group||Basic General Questions based on|
|G-I||Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication, C&I, Computer Science and IT|
|G-II||Mechanical Engineering & Power Engineering|
NPTI PGDC TPPE Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- National Power Training Institute PGDC TPPE admission application form will be available at website www.npti.gov.in.
- The registration fee is ₹ 2000/- ( including GST ) to be paid online.
- Candidates are required to follow the instructions available on our online application page.
- No application will be accepted without on-line payment.
NPTI PGDC TPPE Admission Selection Process 2019
- The Admission to these P.G. Diploma courses will be done on Merit based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Common Entrance Test ( CET-2019 ) followed by Counselling.
NPTI PGDC TPPE Admission Exam Centres 2019
- NPTI, Neyveli, TN
- NPTI Durgapur, WB
- NPTI, Guwahati, Assam
- NPTI, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- NPTI-PSTI, Bengaluru
- NPTI, Nangal, Punjab
- NPTI, Faridabad ( Delhi-NCR )
NPTI PGDC TPPE Admission Counselling 2019
- Counselling will be held simultaneously at NPTI (CO), Faridabad, PSTI, Bengaluru, NPTI, Nagpur & NPTI, Durgapur. Candidates may attend the counselling at any one of the above institutes as per their choice mentioned in the application form.
- The candidate must appear in person at chosen counselling centre on counselling date along with all relevant original documents including caste certificate (if applicable), Date of Birth certificate, Educational Qualifications etc.
- The list of documents to be carried for counselling round would be published on the website before counselling round. The schedule of counselling round & merit list of candidates allowed to appear for counselling round would be displayed on university website.
- The Sponsored candidates have to produce sponsorship letter at the time of counselling. The Sponsored candidates will not be considered for Campus Placements.
Important Dates for NPTI PGDC TPPE Admission 2019
|1||Online Registration||10th October, 2018 to 16th November, 2018|
|2||Downloading of Admit Cards||26th November, 2018|
|3||Date & Time of PGDC CET- 2018||1st December, 2018|
|4||Date of Declaration of Result||14th December, 2018|
|5||Date of Counselling||21st December, 2018|
|6||Date of Reporting & Commencement of course||2nd January, 2019|
|7||Date of Spot admission for vacant seats if any by Counseling||7th January, 2019|
NPTI Complex, Sector – 33,
South Ambazari Road, Gopal Nagar ,Nagpur 440022,
Telephone No : 0712 – 2231478 / 2226176,
Fax N0 : 0712 – 2220413,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.npti.gov.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.