National Rail and Transportation Institute – NRTI AdmissionAdmission Notification »
National Rail and Transportation Institute Admission 2021
National Rail and Transportation Institute ( NRTI ) invites application for the admission to following programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
NRTI Admission 2019 Courses Offered
In its first year, beginning in August 2019, NRTI will offer two programmes :
- BBA in Transportation Management
- BSc in Transportation Technology
NRTI Admission 2019 Eligibility
B.Sc. in Transportation Technology
- BSc in Transportation Technology is open to Science Stream Students ( with mandatory Class XII Mathematics )
- Applicants must have successfully completed their 10+2 Board examination with at least 55% marks ( 50% for OBC / SC / ST ) and be below the age of 25 years as on 1st August, 2021.
B.B.A in Transportation Management
- BBA in Transportation Management is open students from all Streams ( with mandatory Class XII Mathematics )
- Applicants must have successfully completed their 10+2 Board examination with at least 55% marks ( 50% for OBC / SC / ST ) and be below the age of 25 years as on 1st August, 2019.
NRTI Admission 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode: Computer-based
- Questions : 100 Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs )
- Question Types
- English Proficiency ( 25 questions )
- Reasoning & General Intelligence ( 30 questions )
- Quantitative & Numerical Ability ( 25 questions )
- General Awareness ( 20 questions )
- Time : 90 minutes duration
- +1 for every correct answer
- -0.33 for every incorrect answer
- Language : English
NRTI Admission 2019 Application Form
- National Rail and Transportation Institute admission application form will be available at website www.nrti.edu.in.
- Interested candidates may register online through the website. The last date for the registration of application form is June, 2019.
- Registered students will be shortlisted ( based on Class XII board results ) to take an NRTI Admission Aptitude Test. Shortlisted students will be contacted and requested to apply online to select a test centre location, and upload relevant documents ( Class XII Marksheets, photograph, etc.) and pay an application fee.
NRTI Admission 2019 Selection Process
- Students will be offered admission to the Inaugural Cohort ( 2019 – 2020 ) of the BSc and BBA programmes on the basis of the following :
- Class XII Board Examination marks
- NRTI Admissions Test
- The test will be administered in July 2019 at specified test centres located across the country. The list of test centres will be available on July, 2019.
- Final list of candidates will be selected based on NRTI Admission Aptitude Test result ranking.
NRTI Admission 2019 Syllabus
|Indicative NRTI Aptitude Test Syllabus|
|Proficiency in English Language||Error recognition||Recognising grammatical structure and usage.|
|Sequencing of Ideas||A set of sentences are to be rearranged to form a meaningful paragraph|
|Applied Grammar||Using prepositions, determiners, connectives, tenses appropriately.|
|Contextual Usage||Using appropriate words in the given context like cloze test|
|Reading Comprehension ( one passage of 500 words )||Locating Information, grasping ideas, identifying relationships, interpreting ideas, moods, characteristics of characters, tone of passage, inferring, getting the central theme, evaluating|
|Sectional Total||25 Questions|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||Numerical reasoning||Inequalities, Alpha-Numeric series|
|Verbal reasoning||Coding-decoding, Blood relation, Direction & Distances|
|Critical Thinking||Decision Making ( Syllogisms )|
|Data analysis||Puzzle & arrangement|
|Sectional Total||30 Questions|
|Quantitative & Numerical ability||Number System||Simplification ( BODMAS, Fractions, Surds and Decimals ), Number Series|
|Arithmetic||Percentages, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Averages Ratio & Proportions, Time, Work & Distance, Mixture & allegation, Age, Mensuration- 2D & 3D Figures- Areas & Volumes|
|Algebra||Basic Algebraic Identities, Equations – Linear & Quadratic sequence|
|Data Interpretation||Be able to use the information given in graphs and charts ( Line graph, Bar Graph, Pie chart, Table ) to answer questions|
|Sectional Total||25 Questions|
|General Awareness||Geography||Mountain, River, Soil, Population, Natural resources, etc.|
|Politics||Indian Constitution, Basic laws|
|General Science||Everyday Science|
|Sports||Sports in India & World|
|Culture & Arts||Indian Culture, Dance, Art, Music, etc.|
|Current affairs||Important current activities like award, Books, Politics, etc|
|Sectional Total||20 Questions|
NRTI Admission 2019 Important Dates
|1||Start Date of application form||June, 2019|
|2||Last date of registration of Application Form||June, 2019|
|3||NRTI Aptitude Test ( Date and test centres to be notified )||July, 2019|
|4||NRTI Classes begins on||August, 2019|
National Rail and Transport Institute ( NRTI )
National Academy of Indian Railways
Lalbaug, Vadodara – 390 004
Telephone : 91-73063 78198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.nrti.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.