Nazareth College of Arts & Science – NCAS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Nazareth College of Arts & Science NCAS Admission 2018
Nazareth College of Arts & Science invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the UG and PG programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
NCAS Admission Courses Offered 2018
- BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration )
- BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application )
- BCom ( Bachelor of Commerce )
- BSc ( Bachelor of Science )
- BA ( Bachelor of Arts )
- MCom ( Master of Commerce )
- MA ( Master of Arts )
- MSW ( Master of Social Work )
- B.com ( General )
- B.com ( Corporate Secretaryship )
- BCA ( Computer Science )
- B.sc ( CS )
- BBA ( Business Application )
- BA English
- B.sc ( Maths )
- B.sc ( Visual Commmunication )
- M.Com ( General )
- M.A ( English )
- M.S.W ( Social Work )
NCAS Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of the Government of Tamilnadu or any other examination considered equivalent by University Of Madras, are eligible.
NCAS Admission Application Form 2018
In Person :
Applications forms for all the courses are available at the ofﬁce Nazareth College of Arts and Science, Kovilpathagai, Avadi, Chennai – 600 062 and payment of ₹ 400/- per form for UG and PG courses.
By Post :
The Candidate must write to
Nazareth College of Arts and Science, Kovilpathagai Main road, Vellanoor post,
Kannadapalayam,Avadi, Chennai – 600 062.
Along with A non – refundable demand draft of ₹ 400/- drawn in favour of “Nazareth College of Arts and Science” payable at Avadi.
A self addressed stamped envelope ( 10″X4″ ) to the value of ₹ 10/-
All completed application form”s with all enclosures should be submitted to :
Nazareth College of Arts and Science,
Kovilpathagai Main road,
Vellanoor post, Kannadapalayam,
Avadi, Chennai – 600 062.
Online : Candidates can also apply online through the college website www.ncas.in
NCAS Selection Procedure 2018
- The short listed candidate will be called for a personal interview.
- Changes in date or time of interview will not be encouraged.
- Students will be selected on merit.
- Students who get through the interview are required to pay the fees immediately
- All admissions are made provisionally at the discretion of the management, subject to the approval of the University.
- As per the guidelines from the Director of Collegiate Education ‘Admission is subject to veriﬁcation of mark certiﬁcates by the Director of Government Examinations and if the mark certiﬁcate is found to be bogus, admission is liable for cancellation, besides criminal action being taken’.
Nazareth College of Arts & Science,
Kovilpathagai Main Road,
Avadi, Chennai – 600 062,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : + 91 44 26380203,
Fax : + 91 44 26380549,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ncas.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.