Indian Instititute of Information Technology AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IIIT Trichy Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Information Technology invites application for admission to B.Tech Course academic year 2019
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
IIIT Trichy Admission Eligibility 2019
- 75% marks in 10, +2 with PCM as main subjects.
- Candidates who are appearing for their 10, +2 exams can also apply.
- For JEE Main, candidates should have been born on or after October 01, 1993.
IIIT Trichy Admission Seats 2019
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Pune offers reservation for students belonging to smaller communities or categories. The reservation criteria are as follows:
|Category Type||Reservation (in %)|
|General - PwD||1|
|OBC - PwD||1|
IIIT Trichy Admission Application Form 2019
- IIIT Trichy Admission application form available at official website www.iiitb.ac.in
- At the time of application, there is no requirement of submission of documents. However, when a candidate has been allotted a seat and asked to report at a center, he/she has to produce the following documents for verification.
- Three passport photographs identical to the one uploaded while registering for the JEE (Main) exam.
- 10, +2 performance check
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Undertaking by the candidate
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- Photo Identity Card
- Admit card of JEE (Main)
- Scorecard of JEE (Main)
- Date of birth proof (Class 10 marks sheet)
- 10, +2 or equivalent marks sheet
IIIT Trichy Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- JEE Main 2019 score followed by counselling.
IIIT Trichy Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||JEE Main Application Form||1st December, 2018 - 1st January, 2019|
|2||JEE Main Exam Date||8th April, 2019 (Offline) & 15th – 16th April, 2019 (Online)|
BIT Campus, Anna University,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
Telephone No. : (0431) 2407946,
Email : email@example.com,
Fax : 0431 – 2407999,
Website : www.iiitb.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.