Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Sciences Admission 2011
Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Sciences
An ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Institution.
Approved by DGCA, Government of India, New Delhi.
Coimbatore – 641 008.
Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Sciences invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following Courses :
I. AME – Aircraft Maintenance Engineering - Any Stream ( Approved by DGCA, Government of India )
- Eligibility for AME Admission 2011 : 50% aggregate marks in Maths / Physics / Chemistry in +2 / CBSE / HSC 50% aggregate for Diploma holders.
II. B.Sc. ( Aircraft Maintenance Science & Aeronautical Science )*
- Eligibility for BSc Admission 2011 : Pass in Maths / Physics / Chemistry in +2 / CBSE / HSC.
III. MBA Airline & Airport Management*
- MBA Eligibility Criteria 2011 : Pass in any Degree with MAT / CAT Score Card.
* Alagappa University
|Programs||By Hand||By Cash|
|AME & MBA Program||500/-||550/-|
Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Sciences Application Form 2011 :
- Application can be downloaded form Nehru College website : www.nehrucolleges.com.
- Along with the filled Hehru College Application and with Registration fee of 550/- send a DD with attested copies of qualifying / eligibility Certificates to the following address :
Nehru college of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences,
451D, Palakkad main Road,
Coimbatore – 8.
Nehru College Address :
Corporate Office :
Palakkad Main Road,
Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore – 8,
Telephone No. : 0422 – 2252671 / 72 / 73,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nehrucolleges.com.
Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Sciences offers Aircraft Maintenance Engineering – BSc Aircraft Maintenance Science – Aeronautical Science – MBA Airline & Airport Management – Eligibility for Nehru College Admission 2011 – Cost of Nehru College Prospectus 2011 – Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Sciences Application Form 2011
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for nehru college of aeronautics & applied sciences admission 2011 by