Nehru Gram Bharti University – NGBU Admission 2019
NGBU Admission 2019
Nehru Gram Bharti University invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs for the academic year 2019.
NGBU Admission Eligibility 2019
|BA - Ancient History, Pol. Science, Hindi, Education, Sanskrit, English, Sociology, Urdu, Home Science, Economics, Philosophy, Mathematics.||10 + 2 or Equivalent.|
|Bachelor of Science ( BSc ) in Biology & Maths Group - Bio - Group : Botany, Zoology, Chemistry||10 + 2 with relevant Science Group or Equivalent.|
|BCom||10 + 2 with Commerce Group.|
|Bachelor of Music||10 + 2 with Music.|
|BCA||10 + 2 with Maths 45%.|
|BBA||10 + 2 or Equivalent with 45%.|
|BTC||Graduation with 50% in any discipline.
Age : Age should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July of Year of admission to the program for General Candidates. 5 years of age relaxation to the candidates OBC / SC / ST / Dependents of Freedom Fighters.
|B.A. ( Journalism & Mass Communication )||Passed Intermediate or Equivalent Examination|
|BSW||10+2 or Equivalent|
|Bachelor in Elementary Education ( B.El.Ed. )||Minimum 50% marks at 10+2|
|B.Sc.B.Ed.||Minimum 50% marks at 10+2|
|B.A.B.Ed.||Minimum 50% marks at 10+2|
|BEd||Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor's Degree and / or in the Master's degree or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the program.|
|BEd Special ( Hearing Impairment )||The eligibility for this BEd ( H.I. ) course is BA / BSc or an equivalent degree at graduate level depending on the requirements for the particular course. The eligibility for admission is 45% aggregate in the qualifying degree examination. The regulations prescribed by the State Governments concerned with regard to minimum eligibility criteria and reservation policies is taken into consideration.|
|LL.B||For admission to LLB 1st semester a candidate of General and OBC category should have Bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration in any discipline with not less than 45% and 5% relaxation for SC / STs.|
|Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law ( B.A. LL.B. )||Passed Intermediate or Equivalent Examination|
|B.Lib.I.Sc||Graduation in any Discipline.|
|MA - Ancient History, Pol. Science, Hindi, Education, Sanskrit, English, Sociology, Home Science.||Graduation with one of the Subject in which the candidate is seeking admission.|
|Master of Science M.Sc. : Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology||B.Sc. with respective Subject from any recognized University|
|MA - Rural Development||Graduation in any Discipline.|
|MCom||Graduation with Commerce.|
|Master of Music||Graduate in Bachelor of Music|
|MBA||Graduation in any discipline.|
|MCA||Graduation in any discipline with Maths as one of the Subject at 10 + 2 Level.|
|MSW||Graduation in any Discipline.|
|MEd||Candidates who have obtained at least 55% Marks in the BEd Degree are eligible for admissions.|
|MEd Special ( Hearing Impairment )||The admission for the degree of MEd ( Special Education ) degree shall be open to :
|LL.M||Admission to the LL.M. Degree Course of study shall be open to those candidates who have passed the Three Year LL.B. Degree Examination of this University or such Examination of any other University or Institution after Graduation under 10 + 2 + 3 pattern; or Five Year LL.B. Degree Course under 10 + 2 + 5 pattern as is recognized by this University as equivalent for the purpose of LL.M. Degree Course and have secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate in the LL.B. Examinations.|
|Master of Journalism & Mass Communication||Graduation in any Discipline|
|Master of Library & Information Science ( M.Lib.I.Sc. )||B.Lib.I.Sc. or equivalent|
NGBU Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- NGBU admission application form details will be available from Nehru Gram Bharti University website www.ngbu.edu.in.
- Last date of applying through website downloaded application forms will be announced by the University. The Hard copy of application form duly filled along with Bank Demand Draft and photographs must reach the Vishwavidyalaya Office on such date as may be fixed by the Vishwavidyalaya.
- A common application form for all such academic programs where Admission is made on “The basis of merit”, followed by direct Interview by an admission committee, can be obtained from the following address on any working day on cash payment of [rupee] 300/-.
RNehru Gram Bharati Vishwavidyalaya,
- The students are required to submit the following documents alongwith their application forms
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Attested copies of High School / Intermediate Mark Sheet and Certificates and Graduation degree & Markssheets ( In case of U.G. & P.G. admissions respectively ).
- Character Certificate of the Institution last attended.
- Transfer / Migration Certificate.
- Proof of the Weightage Claimed ( Copies of Certificates ) or any other Certificate required in reference to application Form.
- Two Passport Sized Photographs.
- Caste Certificate
NGBU Admission Selection Process 2019
- All the admissions in the Vishwavidyalaya are made strictly on merit as determined on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance Test / Direct Interview, conducted by Nehru Gram Bharati Vishwavidyalaya.
NGBU Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Releases of Advertisement||2nd week of April, 2019|
|2||Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of April, 2019|
|3||Registration and submission Last date||1st week of May, 2019|
|4||Admit Cards Availability||2nd week of May, 2019|
|5||Entrance Exams Schedule||Last week of May, 2019|
|6||Nehru Gram Bharati University final result||3rd week of June, 2019|
Kotwa – Jamunipur, Dubawal, Allahabad,
Phone No. : 0532 – 285056,
Fax : 0532 – 2567870,
Website : www.ngbu.edu.in.