Nepalgunj Medical College – NGMC AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important : NGMC MBBS Admission will be based on NEEThttp://www.winentrance.com/admission_notification/happy-valley-business-school.html UG 2019
NGMC Admission 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to MBBS course in Nepalgunj Medical College for the academic session 2019.
NGMC Admission 2019 Eligibility
- Completed 10+2 years of education or Intermediate of Science or equivalent examination ( e.g. GCSE A Level course comprising Biology, Chemistry, Physics and an AS / O Level course in English with at least C standing in each subject ) with Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English as major subjects and having secured not less than 50% marks in the subjects mentioned above individually and an overall aggregate of 50%. ( or )
- Completed Bachelor of Science Degree, recognized by the University with one of the following subject viz. Biology, Chemistry, Physics and at least one other prescribed science subject of study up to the ancillary level and having scored not less than an overall aggregate of 50% marks, provide that such candidate shall have passed the earlier qualifying examination ( 10+2 or an equivalent examination ) with the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. ( or )
- Completed requisite course equivalent to I.Sc ( Biological Group ) with Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English as major subjects after Certificate Level in Health Science from Dhulikhel Medical Institute. Kathmandu University and having secured not less than 50% marks in the subject mentioned above individually and an overall aggregate of 50%.
- Foreign students other than Indian students who have passed NEET ( Medical Internal Test of India ) are also eligible to apply and do not have to appear in the KUMET exam.
- They will be admitted on the MERIT basis, Merit list published by KU.
NGMC Admission 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- NGMC admission application form will be available at the website www.ngmc.edu.np.
- For more details contact the admission office.
- Every candidate admitted in the course by Kathmandu University or any of the affiliated medical colleges shall register with University by remitting the prescribed fee along with the application form for registration duly filled in and forwarded to the University through the Dean of the School of Medical Science or the Principal of the affiliated college within the stipulated date.
NGMC Admission 2019 Selection Process
Admission procedure for Nepalese Citizen
- The Kathmandu University conducts KUMET ( Kathmandu University Medical Entrance Test ) each year for Nepalese citizen and the admission will be done on the basis of Merit after central counseling at Kathmandu University School of Medical Science ( KUSMS ) Dhulikhel, Kavre Nepal.
Admission procedure for Foreign Citizen
- Candidates who are interested and seek admission in MBBS / BDS programs of Kathmandu University are informed to apply with scanned copy 12th mark sheet and Citizenship / Passport.
- Those candidates must appear in the Central Entrance Test.
Admission procedure for Indians
- Only the Indian students who have passed NEET are eligible to apply.
NGMC Admission 2019 Important Dates
|1||NEET UG 2019 Exam date||05th May, 2019|
|2||NEET UG 2019 Exam result date||05th June, 2019|
B P. Chow,
Nepalgunj – 16,
Phone No. : 00977 – 81 – 521572 522932 (0), 520834 (R),
Mobile No. : 00977 – 9758000530,
Fax : 00977-81-521152
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Website : www.ngmc.edu.np.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.