Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology New Delhi PhD Admission 2016
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi invites application for admission to PhD Programs ( Full Time ) session 2016 – 2017.
PhD Programs ( Full – Time ) :
NSIT Dwarka Admission Applications are invited for Teaching – cum – Research – fellowship in all the Divisions / Schools. The areas of interest include, but are not restricted to, the following :
(i) Division of Electronics & Communication Engineering ( ECE ) :
- Optical Networks, wireless communication Free Space Optical communication, Visible Light Communication, Analog Signal Processing / Frachonal order digital circuits, DSP and Microwave Filters.
(ii ) Division of Instrumentation and Control Engineering ( ICE ) :
- Intelligent Control, AI, Biometrics, pattern Recognition, Non-Linear Systems, Measurement and control, Robotics & Signal processing, Instrumentation, Intelligent Process dynamics and Control, DSP, Mixed mode signal processing, adaptive control, digital signal processing, Fuzzy & Neural Controllers, Machine Learning, Renewable energy, Power quality Electrical Drive, Artificial intelligence.
( iii ) Division of Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering ( MPAE ) :
- Manufacturing, CAD / CAM, Product Design, Unconventional Machining Methods ECDM / ECM / DEM / USM etc, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Management, Product Design, Processing of Polymer Matrix Composites, Green Composites; Industrial Engineering.
( iv ) Division of Bio – Technology :
- Therapeutic Agents from natural products, Computational Biology and drug design.
( v ) Deptt. of Mathematics :
- Approximation Theory, Cosmology, Gas dynamic waves, Fluid Mechanics, Biomechanics, Complex Analysis.
( vi ) Deptt. of Chemistry :
- Inorganic Chemistry, Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry.
(vii ) Deptt. of Physics :
- Electroceramics, Multiferroics, Elechostrictive & magneto Strictive materials for sensing applications, Solar Energy materials, Solar Energy Utilization, Development of nano-structural Thin film solar cells, Dye-sensitized solar cell Quantum dot solar cells. Theoretical modelling and simulation use of solar energy. Synthesis and characterization of energy materials and Device Application.
NSIT Delhi PhD Admission Eligibility 2016 :
- Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology in the relevant discipline ( ECE, ICE, MPAE ) Securing 70% or more marks in aggregate and Masters Degree in Science or Equivalent in relevant area of Applied Sciences & Bio-Technology in accordance with Ordinance VI B, University of Delhi ( displayed on Institute website ) securing 70% or more marks in aggregate.
- The candidates possessing Master degree with 60% or more marks who are eligible for Ph.D. degree as per ordinance VI B of University of Delhi may also apply for admission for Ph.D. degree but they will be admitted without scholarship subject to availability of vacancy under the faculty of Institute in relevant field and they will be required to comply with the other formalities of ordinance VI B ( displayed on Institute website ) they will be selected through a written test followed by Power Point Presentation and Interview.
NSIT Delhi PhD Admission 2016 Selection Procedure :
- A written test will be organized on department level ( Irrespective of with / without fellowship ) which will have multiple choice questions of one hour duration. The selection of the short listed candidates after written test shall be made by the selection committee of the respective department.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidate in written test, power point presentation ( 7 to 10 minutes on any area of his / her interest preferably research area ) and Interview. Interviews will be held as per Admission schedule available on website.
- Candidates selected for admission to the Ph.D. Programme will have to subsequently apply to the University of Delhi for Ph.D registration as per University Rules and will have to complete the course work as per the ordinance VI B of University of Delhi.
- Candidate appearing in the qualifying exams must ensure that their final results ( with requisite marks ) are declared before the date of Interview (As per tentative admission schedule ) otherwise they will not be allowed to appear before the selection board. Selected candidates shall be required to deposit institute fee and other charges immediately at the time of registration for which he / she will be intimated well before the date of registration. The amount payable by him / her will be in DD / cash as per rule. Limited hostel accommodation is available which will be provided to students subject to availability.
NSIT Delhi PhD Admission Application Form 2016 :
- Application process for Ph.D Admission at NSIT for session 2016-17 will be online.
- Candidates willing to apply for admission in various Ph.D. Courses at NSIT can visit NSIT Admission website http://www.nsit.nic.in
- Online application process will start from 12th April, 2016. Detailed admission schedule ( tentative ) is also available on this website along with other related details about courses, eligibility criteria, number of seats, fee details etc.
- One application form is required for each division. If an applicant wishes to make multiple registrations; he / she has to fill separate applications for each division. For each registration made by candidate, separate registration fee of 1,000/- is required to be deposited.
NSIT Dwarka Ph D Admission Application Process 2016 :
- Complete online application process can be summarized as follows:
- Visit www.nsit.nic.in , register and fill application form and create password.
- Note down registration number generated by the system.
- Login to your account using registration number and password, edit your application for any changes.
- Registration fee can be deposited through online.
- Confirm the application, and take printout of the application form.
- Download Medical fitness certificate format from the website.
- If Shortlisted, bring complete application form along with a passport size photograph and all required certificates ( original and a set of attested photocopy ) to NSIT on the dates of Written test / Interview.
- If offered admission, report at Academic PG section ( Room No. 014, Administrative Block ) along with all your original certificates and other documents and demand draft of fee.
Important Dates for NSIT Delhi PhD Admission 2016 :
|S.NO||ACTIVITY / EVENT||DATE|
|1.||Opening of Website for filling the Application Form online and fee deposit.||12th April, 2016 ( 12.30 p.m. ) to 2nd May, 2016 ( 5.00 P.M. )|
|2.||Display of List for shortlisted candidates of PhD||Bio-Technology||4th May, 2016 to 6th May, 2016|
|MPAE, ICE, ECE, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry||20th May, 2016 to 27th May, 2016|
|3.||Written Test & Interview for PhD candidates||Bio-Technology||6th June, 2016|
|MPAE||27th June, 2016|
|ICE||28th June, 2016|
|ECE||29th June, 2016 & 30th June, 2016|
|Mathematics||1st July, 2016|
|Physics||4th July, 2016|
|Chemistry||5th July, 2016|
|4.||Display of list of selected candidates for PhD Admission||15th July, 2016 to 25th July, 2016|
|5.||Dates for admission within 30 days after display of list on websites.|
NETAJI SUBHAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
Telephone No : 09968604178 / 09968604934
Fax No : 011-25099022
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.nsit.ac.in