NIIT – Income Tax Department Tax Return Preparers AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Admission in NIIT – Income Tax Department Tax Return Preparers 2012
Director Resource Centre
Shri. Amitabh Kumar IRS,
Room No – 607, 6th Floor,
Mayur Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 001,
Phone No. : 011 – 23411267,
Fax : 011 – 23414101,
Website : www.trpscheme.com.
Income Tax Department in Partnership with NIIT invites interested persons from all over India to train a fresh batch of 5000 graduates as Tax Return Preparers ( TRPs ). Graduates who successfully complete the training will be issued a certificate and unique identification number.
To ensure a wider presence of TRPs throughout the country, centers have been indentified at various locations and candidates will be short listed from each centre. Short listed candidates will be invited for an enrollment exam. Successful candidates will be trained to become TRPs.
Note : If sufficient number of applications is not received for any centre, Income Tax Department reserves the right to close the centre or merge the centre with another centre.
Tax Return Preparers Admission Eligibility 2012 :
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any of the following subjects :
- Law ( LLB )
- Economics ( BA / BSc)
- Statistics (BA / B.Sc.)
- Mathematics (BA / B.Sc.)
- Commerce ( BCom )
- Business Management / Administration ( BBM / BBA )
- Age Limit : Candidates between the age of 21 and 35 Years as on 01st April, 2012 shall be eligible to apply. The candidates must have been born on or after 01st April 1977, or should have been born on or before 31st March 1991.
Tax Return Preparers Admission Application Form 2012 :
- Eligible candidates can apply online on the TRPs website : www.trpscheme.com on paying of ₹ 100/- as application fees.
- The online application form will be available up to 20th August, 2012.
Important Dates for Tax Return Preparers Admission 2012 :
- Last Date for Submission of online Application Forms : 20th August, 2012
- Short Listed Candidates Displayed on Website : 05th September, 2012
- Enrollment Exam for Short Listed Candidates : 16th September, 2012 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.