NIIT University – NU New Delhi MBA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NIIT University MBA Admission 2019
NIIT University invites application form eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) Program for the academic year 2019.
NIIT University MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- ≥60% marks or equivalent in Class X in five subjects ( Compulsory subjects – English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. The fifth subject can be indicative as per applicant’s choice. ). The board can be CBSE / ICSE / any other board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India.
- ≥60% marks in Class XII in five subjects ( Compulsory subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology ( PCM / PCB ) & English. The fifth subject can be indicative as per applicant’s choice. ). The board can be any recognized board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India. In case of ISC board if an applicant has taken four subjects, aggregate of four subjects will be considered.
- ≥60% marks in PCM in Class XII if opting for CSE or ECE streams, ≥60% marks in PCB or PCM or PCMB in Class XII if choosing BT and ≥60% marks in PCB in Class XII, if opting for Integrated MSc CS.
- Should be appearing in the board examination in March / April 2019.
- Should have JEE Main / BITSAT / SAT / NEET / Any other State Engineering Entrance Examination’s rank / score otherwise applicant will be required to appear in the NIIT University Engineering Test ( NUET ).
- Applicants, who are appearing either for the Cambridge, IGCSE examination ( A Level ) or International Baccalaureate ( IB ) with a minimum of five subjects, including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and / or Biology, admission would be granted based on the predicted score.
- Applicant should have scored ≥ Grade 4 in IB Board or minimum grade C in Cambridge IGCSE Board.
NIIT University MBA Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- All invited candidates would need to undertake the NU Management Aptitude Test.
- The test will measure management aptitude in three areas–
- Quantitative Ability
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
- The duration of the test will be one hour and the questions will be multiple choice.
NIIT University MBA Admission Application Form 2019
- NIIT University MBA Admission application form is available in the official website www.niituniversity.in.
- Duly filled application form needs to be sent through the registered post or by hand to the following address
NU Central Admissions Office,
NIIT House, 85, Sector 32,
Gurgaon – 122 001, India.
- The application fee will be ₹ 1500/-. Candidates can pay the fee through Credit card / Debit card / internet banking / UPI. For offline payment, demand draft should be drawn in favor of NIIT University, payable at Delhi / Gurugram.
NIIT University MBA Selection Procedure 2019
The NU MBA uses a well – defined selection process. Following are the components of the Selection Process :
- Filling up of the Application form
- NU Management Aptitude Test
- Psychometric Profiling for Learnability
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Background verification for shortlisted candidates
NU Management Aptitude Test
- All invited candidates would need to undertake the NU Management Aptitude Test. The test will measure management aptitude in three areas – Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension and Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning. The duration of the test will be one hour and the questions will be multiple choice.
Psychometric Profiling for Learnability
- All shortlisted candidates will undertake the psychometric profiling questionnaire and appear for Group Discussion, Communication Proficiency Test and Personal Interview. The psychometric profiling score will be used only to identify elements of the personality that can be built upon.
Group Discussion, Communication Proficiency Test, Personal Interview
- These components will be used to explore the Quality of Work experience, Communication Skills, High Drive for Results, Influencing Ability, Process Orientation, Analytical skills and Interpersonal effectiveness.
NIIT University MBA Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Starts from||1st week of November, 2018|
|2||Last date of submission of application form||2nd week of April, 2019|
|3||AIP Process||Within seven days of application submission|
|4||NUET / NUMAT||Same as AIP|
|5||Admission Procedure||June, 2019|
|6||Commencement of Classes||July, 2019|
85, Sector 32,
Institutional Area, Gurugram,
Haryana – 122 001, India.,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.niituniversity.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.