NIIT University 2016 MBA Admission
Admissions Office NIIT Building,
Plot No. 85, 1st Floor Sec – 32,
Institutional Area, Gurgaon – 122 001,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.niituniversity.in.
NIIT University New Delhi invites application form eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) Program for the academic year 2016.
NU MBA 2016 Admission Eligibility
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks at Class X, Class XII and graduation. Students in the final year of graduation are premitted to apply and participate in the selection process, and may be made a provisional Admissions Offer on the basis of their available academic record, to be confirmed only if their final graduation results are available by 30th June, 2016.
NIIT University MBA 2016 Admission Application Form
- Online NIIT University MBA Admission application form can be available from NIIT University website
- Printed copy of the NIIT University MBA Admission application form by post to the following address :
NU Central Admissions Office,
NIIT House, 85, Sector 32,
Gurgaon – 122 001, India.
NIIT University MBA 2016 Admission Selection Procedure
- The NU MBA seeks meritorious men and women with effective personalities who possess a spirit of inquiry, excitement and daring. The selection process for the program has been designed to identify such individuals. The selection process consists of an Application Form, an Aptitude Test, a Communication Proficiency Test, a Presentation and a Personal Interview. Academic merit and work – experience are given due credit. In the interests of fair assessment of potential, NU permits all prima – facie eligible students to participate in the complete Selection Process without intermediate elimination through shortlisting. Consistent with MBA’s approach, industry representatives participate actively in the selection process and assess students’ potential for corporate excellence.
- Candidates are required to apply using the MBA Application Form. The Application Form is designed to encourage the candidate to describe his / her background, achievements, interests, motivation, career goals, and his / her own assessment of why s / he would benefit from and contribute to the MBA program. The Application material submitted by the candidate is an important component of the Selection Process.
- Applicants are required to appear for the NIIT University Management Aptitude Test ( NUMAT ). [ Those who have valid CAT / GMAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / NMAT score, are exempted from appearing for the NUMAT. ] The NUMAT is an online assessment of 90 minutes duration and is offered by prior appointment at NU Regional Admissions Offices.
- Applicants take the Communication Proficiency Test, make a 3 minutes Presentation on a specified topic at t and appear for a Personal Interview ( all on the same day ) as the next steps in the Selection Process.
- NU follows a rolling admission policy, with multiple Admissions Cycles if seats remain available. Candidates are advised in their interest to apply within the earliest deadline, 31st January, 2016. Admissions decisions are normally announced within 48 hours of completion of the Selection Process, and must be accepted within 5 days together with the payment of a token Acceptance Fee. Together with an Offer of Admission, the candidate is assigned a Faculty Counsellor – a faculty member teaching the MBA program, with whom the student is encouraged to interact to resolve all queries until commencement of the program. All formalities of Enrolment must be completed by 31st May, 2016, and the program commences on 3rd August, 2016.
Important Dates for NU University MBA Admission 2016
|a) Written Test ( Based on B.P.E. / B.P.Ed. syllabus )||50 Marks|
|b) Game Proficiency||25 Marks|
|c) Physical Fitness Test ( AAHPERD Youth Fitness Test )||15 Marks|
|d) Sports Achievements||10 Marks|