NIMS Hyderabad BPT Admission 2019

NIMS Hyderabad BPT Admission 2019

Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Hyderabad invites application for admission to Bachelor of Physiotherapy Four and Half Years ( including 6 months Internship ) Degree Course for the year 2019

NIMS Hyderabad BPT Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019

  • A candidate seeking admission in any BPT courses shall qualify an intermediate examination or equivalent with the following optional subjects: Botany, physics, Chemistry and Zoology  OR
  • Vocational Physiotherapy with bridge courses of biological and physical sciences and the candidate has to qualify EAMCET-2015.  The rank obtained by the candidates in EAMCET will be considered for admissions.

Age Limit

  • A candidate must be 17 years old and must not be above the age of 25 years as on 31st December. For the SC / ST category candidates, upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years.

NIMS Hyderabad BPT Admission Seats 2019

  • 50 seats are available for students willing to take admission in BPT courses in NIMS.

Reservation

  • 85% seats are reserved for local candidates and the remaining 15% seats are reserved for both local and non-local candidates.
  • BC : 7%, BC : 10%, BC : 1%, BC : 7%, BC : 4%, ST: 6% and SC: 15%. Total 50% seats are reserved for the BC/SC/ST.
  • 33.3% seats are reserved for women candidates in each course available.
  • 5% seats are available for the NIQ Quota
  • 60% seats are available for the students who had commerce as a subject and are seeking admission in B.Com. Rest of the 40% seats are reserved for both commerce and non-commerce streams.
  • Reservation is give to the candidates falling in the category that includes NCC: 2%, Games and Sports: 2%, Extra-curricular activities:1%, Children of Ex-servicemen and Armed Personnel: 1% and physically challenged: 3%.
  • 1 seat is reserved for In-service candidate of NIMS provided the candidate must qualify the entrance exam / requisite qualification.

NIMS Hyderabad BPT Admission Application Form 2019

  • NIMS Hyderabad BPT Application form is available at the official website www.nims.edu.in
  • The students are required to send the correctly filled application form along with a DD in favour of “Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences”. Students can also pay the application fee on the cash counter of the institution and submit application and cash receipt together.
  • Once the candidates have filled the application form and completed the other formalities, they must send it by post on the following address;

Associate Dean,
Aptitude Testing, 2nd Floor,
Old OPD Block,
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,
Hyderabad- 500 082.

  • The DD or the NIMS cash receipt must have the name of the candidate, and the course name that the candidate has applied for.

NIMS Hyderabad BPT Admission Selection Procedure 2019

  • The candidates will be selected on the basis of the entrance test.
  • The result for the entrance test will be displayed on the institute’s website www.nims.edu.in
  • Candidates who qualify the entrance exam will be called for the counselling.
  • Candidates will have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 25,000/- on the day of counselling. This amount will further be adjusted in the admission fee of the candidate.
  • Candidates who belong to the SC/ST category whose parental income is less than [rupee] 100,000/- per annum are not required to pay the non-refundable tuition fee before taking admission.
  • All other fee is to be confirmed and paid before the admission.
  • Candidates are required to submit the original documents.
  • The in-services candidates, who cannot deposit the original certificates at the time of admissions, shall submit the Xerox copy of the original documents duly attested by the NIMS controlling authorities.

NIMS Hyderabad BPT Admission Important Dates 2019

S.NoEventsDates
1Application Form Submission Date3rd to 16th July, 2019

Contact Details 

Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,
Punjagutta,
Hyderabad ‐ 500 082,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Website : www.nims.edu.in