NIMS Hyderabad BSc Nursing Admission 2018Admission Notification »
NIMS Hyderabad BSc Nursing Admission 2018
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Hyderabad invites application for admission to B.Sc. ( Nursing ) Four Years Degree Course for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
NIMS Hyderabad BSc Nursing Admission Eligibility 2018
|B.Sc ( Nursing ) ( for women only )||100||4 years||A pass in intermediate ( 10+2 ) course with Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry and English or Vocational Nursing / MPHW with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or equivalent. Should have secured not less than 45% of marks on the average in the subjects of Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry and English taken together|
* 5 Seats are reserved for regular in – service candidates working in NIMS.
Age Limit :
The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years completed on or before 31st December, 2018 and should not be more than 25 years as on 31st December, 2018. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC & ST Candidates.
NIMS Hyderabad BSc Nursing Admission Application Form 2018
- Online Application, Notification, Steps to fill the application is available at NIMS website : www.nims.edu.in
- Incomplete and hand – written application forms are liable to be rejected.
- The hard copy of the online application duly signed shall be submitted to The Associate Dean, Academic – 2, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad 500 082 on or before 5:00 PM of 8th August, 2018 along with
- all the documents mentioned and
- a demand draft / NIMS cash receipt
- Enclose demand draft for [rupee] 700/- ( Rupees seven hundred only ) drawn in favour of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences or NIMS cash receipt dated between 25th July, 2018 to 8th August, 2018 will have to be submitted simultaneously along with the hard copy of the Online application. The candidate must write her name and the course applied for on the back side of the Bank Draft / NIMS cash receipt. Application fee is non – refundable even if the application is summarily rejected.
- The applications received after the prescribed date and time shall not be considered. The Institute will not be responsible for non – receipt of application or delay in postal transit.
- An acknowledgement will be sent to the respective candidate by sms / email or to the login account after the Application is processed.
- The applications of in – service candidates should be forwarded by the appointing authority. The in – service candidates are required to submit Service Certificate and No Objection Certificate in original from the Appointing Authority at the time of submission of application.
- The in – service candidates should have a minimum of five years regular service. Applications should be forwarded by the Head of the Institution.
- All candidates who are employees in the State of Telangana and Central Government under takings, Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities and other similar quasi – public Institutions should submit their hard copy of the applications along with No Objection Certificate from the appointing authority. The selected candidates should submit relieving order along with original certificates at the time of admission.
NIMS Hyderabad BSc Nursing Selection Procedure 2018
- Selection will be made based on the merit arrived out of total marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate ( Bi.P.C. ) or equivalent.
- Candidates shall be ranked in the order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination. In case of tie, marks obtained in Zoology, in case of further tie, marks obtained in Botany, further tie, marks obtained in Chemistry, further tie, marks obtained in Physics in the qualifying examination shall be taken into consideration.
- The merit list of the eligible candidates will be displayed at NIMS website www.nims.edu.in and notice board on the dates notified in prospectus. No individual correspondence will be made in this regard.
- Counselling letters may be downloaded by the candidate through login account.
- The candidates called for the counselling shall come prepared to overstay for one more day beyond the date of counselling in case it is required.
- The counselling shall be conducted at the venue, date and time specified by the Institute.
- The selection shall be based on the merit in the Intermediate ( Bi.P.C. ) or equivalent examination. The statutory reservation rules and GOP No. 646 dated 10th July, 1979 for local area reservations will be followed during counselling. Candidates have to report for counselling on the date and time specified in person with a counselling fee of [rupee] 25,000/- ( Rupees twenty five thousand only ) and should sign in the attendance register within the stipulated time failing which she shall not be permitted to attend counselling and forfeits the right to admission and the seat shall be offered to the next candidate in the merit list. No request for postponing the date of counselling or request to appear at an earlier date shall be entertained. The candidates recommended for provisional admission are required to pay an amount of [rupee] 25,000/- ( Rupees twenty five thousand only ) towards counselling fee immediately. This amount will be adjusted against the course fee to be paid along with the balance of fee to be collected. The counselling fee will be refunded to candidates who are medically unfit at the time of Admission after deducting the medical examination fee of [rupee] 3,500/-. In case the candidate does not, for any reason, report for admission within the specified period, the counselling fee will be forfeited.
- The candidates belongs to SC / ST whose parents / guardian income is less than [rupee] 1,00,000/- ( Rupees one lakh only ) per annum are not required to pay non – refundable ( tuition ) fee at the time of admission. However, the candidate is required to submit an undertaking/bond ( non – judicial stamped paper of [rupee] 100/- ) as per format prescribed at Annexure IV that they shall pay the prescribed fee for their respective courses before completion of each year ( I / II / III and IV years ), if they fail to get sanction of scholarship from the respective government departments. The fee towards other heads amounting to [rupee] 5,800/- ( Rupees five thousand and eight hundred only ) except tuition fee shall be paid at the time of counselling. It is mandatory to submit “either of parents / guardian” income certificate in original for academic year 2018 issued by not below the rank of Tahsildar / Mandal Revenue Officer at the time of counselling failing which the candidate is required to pay the fee as prescribed.
- For in – service candidates who are pursuing studies and who cannot deposit the original certificates at the time of admission have to bring Xerox copies of the original certificates duly attested by the controlling authorities of the institution. They shall also produce a certificate from the institution that they have no objection to the candidate’s admission to the B.Sc. ( Nursing ) course and in the event of selection of the candidate to the course she shall be relieved immediately. Failure to submit the above certificates shall render the candidate ineligible for admission.
NIMS Hyderabad BSc Nursing Admission 2018 Important Dates
|1||Availability of Application on website||25th July, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of application ( hardcopy )||8th August, 2018|
|3||Display of Provisional merit list of eligible candidates on website||19th August, 2018|
|4||Display of Final merit list of eligible candidates on website||21st August, 2018|
|5||Issue of Counselling letters of eligible candidates through email||23rd August, 2018|
|6||Date of Counselling||26th August, 2018|
|7||Date of admission, payment of fee and submission of Original certificates and bond||will be notified later|
|8||Commencement of classes||1st October, 2018|
|9||Closure of admissions||31st October, 2018|
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,
Hyderabad ‐ 500 082,
Phone No. : 04023489244,
Website : www.nims.edu.in