NIMS Hyderabad MHM AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NIMS Hyderabad MHM Admission 2019
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Hyderabad invites application for admission to Master in Hospital Management 2 years + ( 6 months internship ) Course for 2019
NIMS Hyderabad MHM Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should complete any graduate in Medical / Non- Medical courses.
Age Limit :
- The minimum age for admission shall be 20 years completed and should not be more than 30 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC & ST candidates.
NIMS MHM Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The selection shall be made based on the performance of the candidates at the Entrance Test the medium of examination is English. The distribution of questions will be as follows
- Distribution of questions is as follows
- Multiple choice questions -70 marks – duration 75 minutes
- Viva -30 marks
- Distribution of 70 MCQs in theory is as follows:
- Related to Health Sciences – 20 marks
- Related to Administration – 10 marks
- Related to Computer Sciences – 10 marks
- General Knowledge – 10 marks
- Related to testing of IQ – 10 marks
- Related to English – 10 marks
- The number of students called for VIVA shall be in the ratio of 1:2 for assessing their aptitude, communication and presentation skills.
NIMS MHM Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Application form is available at the website www.nims.edu.in.
- A Candidate must submit hard copy of the application form.
- The application form may be downloaded and filled appropriately. Candidates are requested to note that all the columns in the application form require to be filled in.
- Incomplete and handwritten application forms are liable to be rejected.
- The filled in application form will have to be printed, signed and sent to the following address along with all the documents and a demand draft / NIMS cash receipt
Academic-2, 2nd floor,
Old OPD Block,
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,
Hyderabad 500 082.
- Enclose demand draft for ₹1100/- ( Rupees one thousand and one hundred only ) drawn in favour of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences or NIMS cash receipt will have to be submitted simultaneously along with the filled-in application.
- The candidate must write his / her name and the course applied for on the back side of the Bank Draft / NIMS cash receipt.
- Application fee is non-refundable even if the application is summarily rejected.
- The filled in applications received after the prescribed date and time shall not be considered. The institute will not be responsible for non-receipt of applications in time or delay in postal transit.
- An acknowledgement along with registration number will be sent to the candidate by e-mail after the application is processed.
- All candidates who are employees in the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, Central Government under taking, Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities and other similar quasi-public institutions should submit their applications along with Service and No Objection Certificate issued by the appointing authority.
NIMS MHM Admission Selection Process 2019
- Selection will be made based on the performance of the candidates at the entrance examination and Viva.
- In case of equality of marks in entrance examination and viva, the following criteria shall be adopted in order of merit for fixing the merit of the candidates:
- The total marks obtained in the Degree examination
- Elder in the age
- The total marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination + Viva and the names of candidates selected for admission will be displayed on the notice board of the Institute / website as per the prescribed dates mentioned in prospectus.
- The selection shall be based on the merit taking into consideration of the marks obtained in entrance examination + viva.
- The statutory reservation rules and GOP No.646, dt. 10th July, 1979 for local area reservations will be followed for selection of candidates into admissions.
- They shall have to come for admission on the date notified. Candidates have to report for admission in person with hall-ticket, bond and other required documents as per admission prospectus.
- Non-attendance to the admission shall render the candidate forfeiting his / her admission.
- No request for postponing the date of admission or request to appear at an earlier date shall be entertained.
- In the event a candidate fails to report for the admission at the date and time specified, the seat shall be offered to the next merit candidate.
NIMS MHM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application form availability date||03rd July, 2019|
|2||Last date for submission of application form||16th July, 2019|
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,
Hyderabad ‐ 500 082,
Website : www.nims.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.