Nirma University BTech Admission 2019
Nirma University BTech Admission 2019
Institute of Technology, Nirma University invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Technology ( BTech ) program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Nirma University BTech Admission Courses Offered
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Nirma University BTech Admission Eligibility 2019
Nirma University B.Tech 2019 eligibility criteria will be prescribed by the authorities of the university. The eligibility criteria of Nirma University B.Tech admission 2019 are a set of parameters which candidates will have to fulfil for their applications to be considered.
The parameters of Nirma University B.Tech eligibility criteria 2019 can be checked by candidates below :
Qualifying exam :
- To be considered eligible, candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 45% marks for General category. For candidates belonging to SC / SEBC categories, 40% is required for the same.
- Such candidates need to have studied Physics and Mathematics in 10+2 or equivalent exam along with Chemistry / Biology / Computer / Vocational Subject.
- Candidates must have appeared in JEE Main 2019 or GUJCET 2019 entrance exams for B.Tech Admission at Nirma University.
- Of the total intake, 50% seats will be filled by those candidates who have qualified GUJCET entrance exam. Such candidates will be required to apply separately through ACPC and GOG. The eligibility criteria prescribed by ACPC will be followed in this case.
- For 35% seats that are under All India Seats quota, candidates must register and apply online. Such candidates should who have passed the qualifying exam from schools located in India ( including Gujarat State ) and have appeared for JEE Main 2019 exam. Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with percentage of marks decided by Government of Gujarat ( GoG ) under the rules of admission.
- Remaining 15% seats will be for NRI candidates.
Nirma University BTech Admission Seats 2019
|3||Computer Science and Engineering||240|
|5||Electronics & Communication Engineering||120|
|6||Instrumentation & Control Engineering||60|
The seats will be filled in by following manner :
- 50% Seats ( ACPC, GoG ) : 50% seat of the total intake will be filled in by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses ( ACPC, GoG ). These seats shall be filled-in by the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in the State of Gujarat including Diu, Daman and Dadra Nagar Haveli. These seats shall be filled as per the guidelines of ACPC. Candidate has to apply to ACPC, GoG, separately. ( Website : jacpcldce.ac.in )
- 35% All India Seats : 35% ( All India ) seat of the total seats will be filled-in by Institute of Technology, Nirma University. These seats shall be filled from the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in India ( including Gujarat State ) and have appeared for JEE ( Main ) 2018 examination. Merit list for these seats shall be based on All India Rank of JEE ( Main ) 2018 examination.
- 15% NRI / NRI sponsored Seats : 15% NRI seats will be filled-in by Institute of Technology, Nirma University.
- NRI seats will be filled in by the Candidate who have passed the qualifying examination abroad and is exempted from appearing in JEE ( Main ) – 2018 or candidate who have passed qualifying examination from the school located in India ( having NRI status ) have to appear in JEE ( Main ) 2018 examination. Merit list for these seats shall be based on the qualifying examination. First preference will be given to NRI candidates in admission. After existing NRI candidates merit list, if seats remain vacant, the same will be filled-up by NRI Sponsored candidates.
- NRI sponsored seats will be filled by the candidates who have passed the Qualifying Examination from the schools located in India ( including Gujarat State ). Merit list for these seats shall be based on the All India Rank of JEE ( Main ) 2018.
Nirma University BTech Admission Application Form 2019
Nirma University BTech admission application form is available in the official website www.nirmauni.ac.in
The application form of Nirma University for B.Tech admission 2019 will be released in the second week of April tentatively. Candidates will be required to mention all the details required in Nirma University B.Tech 2019 application form and submit it on or before the last date.
Things to keep ready before filling Nirma University B.Tech 2019 application form
Candidates are advised to keep all the documents ready in the specified dimensions to avoid last minute panic moments and to be able to fill the application form smoothly at one go.
Documents to be uploaded :
- Recent Passport Size Color Photograph
- Scanned Signatures
- Scanned copy of JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
How to fill Nirma B.Tech Application Form 2019
Candidates will have to follow the steps given below to fill the application form of Nirma B.Tech 2019.
Step 1 – Registration : Candidates will be required to register by entering their valid email address. The password for this will be sent to their email address.
Step 2 – Login : After registration, candidates will have to login by using their email address and reset their password. Upon logging in, candidates will have to select the institute, programme and the category in which they fall and then click on the apply button.
Step 3 – Filling up details & uploading of documents : In this step, candidates will have to fill the details required personal, communication, academic and others. Candidates will also have to upload their documents, signature and scanned copy of JEE Main 2019 admit card.
Step 4 – Application fee payment : Candidates will have to pay the fees required to complete the application process.
|S.No.||Category||Amount of fee|
|1.||Candidates who have passed their class XII or equivalent exam from Gujarat / Union Territories including Daman & Diu or Dadar & Nagar Haveli||[rupee] 413/- ( [rupee] 350/- + 18% GST [ non - refundable ] )|
|2.||Candidates who have appeared in class XII or equivalent exam from a school located outside Gujarat / India.||[rupee] 1416/- ( [rupee] 1200/- + 18% GST [ non - refundable] )|
Step 5 – Printing of application form : All candidates must take a print out of Nirma B.Tech application form 2019 after completion and fee payment. This print out should be kept with care.
Nirma University BTech Admission 2019 Important Dates
|S.No.||Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|1||Online application form availability||Second week of April, 2019|
|2||Last date of submitting online application||Second week of June, 2019|
|3||Provisional merit list declaration||First week of June, 2019|
|4||Last date for change in branch preference||Second week of June, 2019|
|5||Online allotment of Admission Round 1||Second week of June, 2019|
|6||Online allotment of Admission Round 2||Third week of June, 2019|
|7||Online allotment of Admission Round 3||Fourth week of June, 2019|
|8||Online allotment of Admission Round 4||First week of July, 2019|
|9||Online allotment of Admission Round 5||Second week of July, 2019|
|10||Reporting date for online allotment of admission||Second week of July, 2019|
|11||Last date for cancellation of admission||Second week of July, 2019|
|12||In - person Counselling Round ( if required )||Third week of July, 2019|
|13||Counselling for vacant seats ( if any )||As per ACPC Guidelines|
Institute of Technology,
Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Highway,
Post : Chandlodia, Via : Gota,
Ahmedabad – 382 481, India,
Phone No. :+ 91 – 079 – 30642000 / 100 / 200 / 300 / 400,
Fax : +91 – 2717 – 241917,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nirmauni.ac.in.