NIT Kurukshetra MBA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2019
National Institute of Technology – NIT Kurukshetra offers 2 year full time MBA program for the session 2019
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Eligibility 2019
Admission criteria for both category of seats ( Government Funded Seats and Self – Financed Seats ) will be same. The eligibility criterion is as under
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [ Class 12 or equivalent ] 10+2+3 system. The minimum percentage requirement at Graduation level is 50 ( 45% for SC / ST applicants ).
- Minimum 40 Percentile score in CAT / MAT / CMAT / GMAT conducted in the year of 2017 – 18
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Reservation of Seats 2019
- The Institute adheres to the reservation policy of Government of India.
- The sanctioned intake of NIT Kurukshetra MBA program for 2019 – 2020 is 90.
- The seats are available in two categories i.e. e. Regular Seats & Self-Financed Seats.
- Regular Category: 60 Seats
- Self-Financed: 30 Seats
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Application Form 2019
- Download the NIT Kurukshetra MBA Application Form from the website nitkkr.ac.in.
- The printed copy of NIT Kurukshetra MBA Application form, complete in all respect, along with requisite Demand Draft should be sent / submitted to the following address “
MBA Admission Committee,
Department of Business Administration,
National Institute of Technology
- Verify that you have filled all fields in the application form and attached one attested copy each of
- B.E. / B.Tech / Graduation Examination Detailed Marks / Proof of appearing in Final Graduation Examination obtained from Head of the Institution for those passing out in 2019
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- CAT / CMAT / GMAT / MAT 2018 & 2019 Score Card ( photo copy )
- Online Receipt of ₹ 1000/-.
- An application fee of ₹ 1000/- is to be deposited in the form of online payment through SBI COLLECT / Demand Draft in favour of Director, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, payable at State Bank of India, NIT Kurukshetra branch IFSC Code SBIN0006260
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Selection Process 2019
- Applicants satisfying minimum eligibility criteria will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Based on the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview and CAT / MAT / CMAT / GMAT score, a merit list will be prepared and displayed on the Institute website
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date of Receiving Application||9th April, 2018|
|2||Display of List of Candidates eligible of |
Group Discussion and Personal Interview
|13th April, 2018|
|3||Group Discussion and Personal Interview||21st April, 2018|
|4||Display of Merit List||26th April, 2018|
|5||Admission Counseling||2nd May, 2018|
|6||Display of Second list ( Seats Vacant if any )||5th May, 2018|
|7||Second round Admission Counseling||9th May, 2018|
National Institute of Technology
Kurukshetra – 136119
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : nitkkr.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.