NIT Surathkal MSc AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NIT Surathkal MSc Admission 2019
National Institute of Technology Karnataka invites admission application for Full Time Master of Science ( MSc ) program for the academic year 2019
NIT Surathkal MSc Admission Courses Offered 2019
- M.Sc. ( CY ) – MSC in Chemistry
- M.Sc. ( PH ) – MSc in Physics
NIT Surathkal MSc Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/ Physics (as applicable) with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA
NIT Surathkal MSc Admission Seats 2019
- Reservation is available as per norms prescribed by the Government of India. The following table marks the percentage of seats reserved category-wise
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 27%
- SC Candidates – 15%
- ST Candidates – 7.5%
- PwD (40% or more disability) – 3%
NIT Surathkal MSc Admission Application Form 2019
- NIT Surathkal MSc Admission application form is available in the official website www.nitk.ac.in.
- Application Form can be duly filled application form must be sent to the following address by post or can be submitted in person
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
National Institute of Technology Surathkal,
Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore-575025,
- The enclosure should contain self-attested photocopies of all the requisite documents as mentioned in the information bulletin. A demand draft of ₹ 500/- ( ₹150/- for SC/ST candidates ) drawn in favor of the Director, NITK, Surathkal, payable at Mangalore should be attached along with on or before the prescribed last date.
- The following documents to be submitted ( by post along with application form ) / produced at the time of counselling/interview:
- Original marks card of all Semesters/years of Engineering/Degree
- Date of Birth Certificate in Original (SSLC/X Std.)
- Course Completion certificate from college (if qualifying degree exam results are awaiting)
- Caste Certificate if belonging to SC/ST (original)
- Caste certificate as per prescribed format for OBC candidates (if applicable) from the Competent Authority issued after 31st March.
- Sponsorship Certificate, if applicable
- Pass certificate for A.M.I.E. candidates (M Tech)
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) certificate, if applicable
- Two Self-Addressed Envelopes with Stamp each worth ₹ 17/- ( for postage in Mangalore ) and ₹ 39/- ( for Postage outside Mangalore )
- Medical Certificate (general fitness).
- Relieving Certificate in the case of Sponsored Candidates
- OBC Certificate (if applicable) from the competent authority issued after March 31.
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate (if sponsored)
- Migration Certificate
NIT Surathkal MSc Selection Procedure 2019
- M.Sc. candidates are selected based on their overall academic performance in Bachelor’s and a written test which is conducted by the institute.
National Institute of Technology,
NH 66, Srinivas Nagar PO,
Mangaluru, Karnataka – 575025, India
Telephone No : + 91 – 824 – 2474000,
Fax : + 91 – 824 – 2474033,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nitk.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.