NMIMS School of Science – NMIMS SOS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NMIMS SOS Admission 2019
NMIMS School of Science invites application from eligible candidates for admission to following programs for academic sessions 2019
NMIMS SOS Admission Courses 2019
- MSc ( Master of Science )
- MPT ( Master of Physiotherapy )
NMIMS SOS Admission Eligibility 2019
- A student seeking admission to the M.Sc. Statistics program must have passed the B.Sc. Examination in Statistics of any recognized University and scored not less than 60% marks.
MSc Biological Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Biology ( Microbiology, Biochemistry, Applied Biology, Life Science, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology ) or Chemistry, Physics ( 2 years of Biology at Graduate level ), or B.Pharm., B. E. / B. Tech. ( Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering ) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade.
- For the M. Sc. program in Chemistry, a candidate must have passed the three year B.Sc. examination of any recognized University and scored not less than 50% in Chemistry.
For the Master in Physiotherapy program, a candidate must have
- Passed the full time Bachelor’s Degree ( 10 + 2 + 4 years + 6 months of internship ) in Physiotherapy from institutions recognized by the Indian Association of Physiotherapy ( IAP ) with minimum 50% marks.
- Done Internship program of 6 months from a college or University recognized by IAP
- Membership of IAP.
- Candidates undergoing the internship may also apply provided their internship is completed before the commencement of the course.
- Candidates who are appearing for final year examination are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- Those candidates who have passed from a University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the University concerned about the equivalent percentage for the GPA / CGPA obtained.
NMIMS SOS Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- NMIMS SOS admission application form will be available at the website www.science.nmims.edu.
- The following documents are to be enclosed along with the application form
- Copy of duly filled up Online application form
- Degree Marksheet & Certificate ( for passed candidate) ( attested photocopies )
- Indian Association of Physiotherapists ( IAP ) membership certificate ( attested photocopy )
- 6 months – Internship Certificate ( attested photocopy )
- Sent the above mentioned documents to the following address
NMIMS, Admission dept
Vile Parle (West), Mumbai-400 056.
- Register Online on university website & Pay registration fee of ₹1500/- ( ₹2000/- for MPT Course ) ( Non refundable ).
NMIMS SOS Admission Selection Process 2019
- Students who satisfy the requirements of the two stage selection process will be considered for admission to the integrated courses.
- Stage 1 – All eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test to be conducted at the NMIMS campus in Mumbai. The venue will be announced sufficiently in advance of the test date.
- Stage 2 – Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be short listed and called for a personal interview at the NMIMS Campus, Mumbai.
- Based on the performance in Stages 1 and 2, a composite merit list will be prepared as per criteria laid down by the University.
Important Dates for NMIMS SOS Admission 2019
|1||Online Registration on website||1st March to 8th May, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||12th and 13th June, 2019|
|3||commencement of classes||2nd July, 2019|
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies,
Deemed to be University ( as per UGC Norms ) ,
C/O C. B. Patel Research Centre, Bhaidas Building, 3rd Floor,
Bhakti Vedanta Swami Marg,
Vile-Parle ( West ), Mumbai – 400 056. India.
Phone No. : + 91 – 22 – 42199941 / 42199953,
Fax : + 91 – 22 – 26114512,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Website : www.science.nmims.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.