NMIMS School of Science – NMIMS SOS Admission 2019
NMIMS SOS Admission 2019
NMIMS School of Science invites application from eligible candidates for admission to following programs for academic sessions 2019
NMIMS SOS Admission Courses 2019
- MSc ( Master of Science )
- MPT ( Master of Physiotherapy )
NMIMS SOS Admission Eligibility 2019
- A student seeking admission to the M.Sc. Statistics program must have passed the B.Sc. Examination in Statistics of any recognized University and scored not less than 60% marks.
MSc Biological Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Biology ( Microbiology, Biochemistry, Applied Biology, Life Science, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology ) or Chemistry, Physics ( 2 years of Biology at Graduate level ), or B.Pharm., B. E. / B. Tech. ( Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering ) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade.
- For the M. Sc. program in Chemistry, a candidate must have passed the three year B.Sc. examination of any recognized University and scored not less than 50% in Chemistry.
For the Master in Physiotherapy program, a candidate must have
- Passed the full time Bachelor’s Degree ( 10 + 2 + 4 years + 6 months of internship ) in Physiotherapy from institutions recognized by the Indian Association of Physiotherapy ( IAP ) with minimum 50% marks.
- Done Internship program of 6 months from a college or University recognized by IAP
- Membership of IAP.
- Candidates undergoing the internship may also apply provided their internship is completed before the commencement of the course.
- Candidates who are appearing for final year examination are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- Those candidates who have passed from a University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the University concerned about the equivalent percentage for the GPA / CGPA obtained.
NMIMS SOS Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- NMIMS SOS admission application form will be available at the website www.science.nmims.edu.
- The following documents are to be enclosed along with the application form
- Copy of duly filled up Online application form
- Degree Marksheet & Certificate ( for passed candidate) ( attested photocopies )
- Indian Association of Physiotherapists ( IAP ) membership certificate ( attested photocopy )
- 6 months – Internship Certificate ( attested photocopy )
- Sent the above mentioned documents to the following address
NMIMS, Admission dept
Vile Parle (West), Mumbai-400 056.
- Register Online on university website & Pay registration fee of [rupee]1500/- ( [rupee]2000/- for MPT Course ) ( Non refundable ).
NMIMS SOS Admission Selection Process 2019
- Students who satisfy the requirements of the two stage selection process will be considered for admission to the integrated courses.
- Stage 1 – All eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test to be conducted at the NMIMS campus in Mumbai. The venue will be announced sufficiently in advance of the test date.
- Stage 2 – Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be short listed and called for a personal interview at the NMIMS Campus, Mumbai.
- Based on the performance in Stages 1 and 2, a composite merit list will be prepared as per criteria laid down by the University.
Important Dates for NMIMS SOS Admission 2019
|1||Online Registration on website||1st March to 8th May, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||12th and 13th June, 2019|
|3||commencement of classes||2nd July, 2019|
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies,
Deemed to be University ( as per UGC Norms ) ,
C/O C. B. Patel Research Centre, Bhaidas Building, 3rd Floor,
Bhakti Vedanta Swami Marg,
Vile-Parle ( West ), Mumbai – 400 056. India.
Phone No. : + 91 – 22 – 42199941 / 42199953,
Fax : + 91 – 22 – 26114512,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Website : www.science.nmims.edu.